Ramraid Baldivis 22/8/06

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

JG-103

Ramraid Baldivis 22/8/06

Post by JG-103 »

Last night at approx 0030, heard on the scanner about a ramraid on the ammo dump on 68th rd x Baldivis rd, numerous vehicles went including VR105, VR103, VR404 and some others, it was pelting down with rain and one of the vehicles got bogged. Just wanted to know if anbody knows what (if anything) was taken.

Interesting thing
Operator was asked if pol air could come and have a look at the dump cause it was so big and the operator said no and that it wouldnt be up for about 5 weeks!!!
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I heard that one too. They stopped one suspicious vehicle, but it was found clean. Didn't hear if anything was taken though. I didn't even know there was an ammo dump out that way! :o
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

It wasnt actually at the ammo place like first thought - it was just near it at some crappy homeswest "houses". Dont know if much was taken - apparently they are vacant.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

neither did i chicky!
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

I DID !! :lol:
It's on Stakehill Rd (east)
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

in regards to ya not knowin i
its a pretty big compound in a massive pine forest wer gerard ross' bdy was found
its inhaboted by alotof 4x4s and motorcycles on the weeken coz of the lrge nmount of limestone track every wer

chris
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Its the next block over Chris.

"The Pines" as we locals call them, Run from the back of "settlers" to Eighty Rd. Then there's another block of land, that joins onto stakehill rd. Then go right, and its about 200m's on your right. . .