Shout out to one of the event guys who told me about the radio and that stuff.
Edit: I got a picture of the siren speaker too, it was a dual set of Code 3 PSE 100's.
Edit 2: Better picture of rear lights.
Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:20 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: RTL-SDR dongle
(soon) Baofeng DM-1701 DMR Tier II
Oricom PMR790 CB Radio x2
- Location: Mandurah
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2603
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia