I feel like this has been covered ages ago, but nevertheless. Not quite scanning, but I have some Motorolla GP328 and DP 3601 radios that need some programming tweaked. Names of channels etc. Is this something I can do myself by downloading some form of software from somewhere - or does it have to go through a registered dealer?
What scanner to buy? What's the best antenna to use? Programming? Ask here!
Moderator: Always RX
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- WARSUG top poster
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 pm
- Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
- Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt
- Location: BOO!!
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Don't have to go through a Motorola dealer but it's advisable to get this done professionally. You'll need the software, a RIB (Radio Interface Box) and the software.