Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants
Strictly no advertising!
Moderators: gkoutlis, Bonez, robbage
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm
Is there anyone out there that has a ham shack, or prepper bunker, underground in Perth or up in the hills? Just curious if they're out there.
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden EZI30XLT Scanner.
- Location: High Wycombe
You should check out the COMCEN bunker. It's the place to be!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3167
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:42 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6DB
- Location: Perth
roland985 wrote:You should check out the COMCEN bunker. It's the place to be!
I have ... and it is!
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.
It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:20 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC72XLT
Oricom PMR790 CB Radio x2
- Location: Mandurah
Does anyone have an address or images?
Programmer and radio hobbyist, I think