Ambulance Vehicle?

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

bjg3101

Ambulance Vehicle?

Post by bjg3101 »

About a week ago I was driving through the intersection of Toodyay Road and Roe Highway (heading west into midland from the train crossing side of toodyay road), and on the other side of the road about to turn into roe highway was (what looked like) a toyota camry or some other sort of white wagon..not brand new...but not very old. It was plain white with "AMBULANCE" on the front, both sides and back of the car.

Just wondering if anyone knows what it is, if a paramedic actually drives it..or if it is an ex-ambulance support car or something.

Thanks
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Re: Ambulance Vehicle?

Post by Infernal »

bjg3101 wrote:About a week ago I was driving through the intersection of Toodyay Road and Roe Highway (heading west into midland from the train crossing side of toodyay road), and on the other side of the road about to turn into roe highway was (what looked like) a toyota camry or some other sort of white wagon..not brand new...but not very old. It was plain white with "AMBULANCE" on the front, both sides and back of the car.

Just wondering if anyone knows what it is, if a paramedic actually drives it..or if it is an ex-ambulance support car or something.

Thanks

What colour scheme was on it, was it RED and White candy cain, or green, did it have a light bar on the roof or not?

Could be the falcon from Mukinbudin

richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

There was an ambulance service i was picking up on the trunking system a few weeks ago.Sounded like a private service.Was involved with the bike races around Perth latley.May be conected ?
Amb510

Post by Amb510 »

Hmm is it a VE Commodore ur talking about with Ambulance on bonnet and boot,paramedic on both doors,and has clinical support office on rear doors with fleet numbers 500 on it.

LED dash/Rear parcel shelve lights
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

richard omeara wrote:There was an ambulance service i was picking up on the trunking system a few weeks ago.Sounded like a private service.Was involved with the bike races around Perth latley.May be conected ?
Probably AMS
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!