Crash in Busselton

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Ambul8
150+ posts
150+ posts

Crash in Busselton

Post by Ambul8 »

A 17y/o female and an 18y/o male died this morning when the utility they were riding in the back of, hit trees and rolled near Busselton.

A 16y/o boy was flown to Perth in a critical condition.

*edit** oops, forgot to put in sticky!
Ambul8 - if u break urself i'll fix u! Maybe...
ImageImage
Kombi

Re: Crash in Busselton

Post by Kombi »

Ambul8 wrote:A 17y/o female and an 18y/o male died this morning when the utility they were riding in the back of, hit trees and rolled near Busselton.

Well thats 2 who left it too late to LEARN,,fools,,
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Kombi wrote:Well thats 2 who left it too late to LEARN,,fools,,
Shut Up you fool.

Yes, they were in the wrong but show some remourse?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Kombi wrote:
Ambul8 wrote:A 17y/o female and an 18y/o male died this morning when the utility they were riding in the back of, hit trees and rolled near Busselton.

Maybe someone will write that about you when someone disobeys your directions while you are performing your community service and runs you down and you are left in a wheelchair with no compo and no one to spoon feed you or change your nappy.

Poor kids. Could very well be the first time they took a chance which has left an empty Christmas for their families.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

harsh kombi. very harsh, i think someone needs to grow a heart
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Toottoot wrote:
Kombi wrote:

Maybe someone will write that about you when someone disobeys your directions while you are performing your community service and runs you down and you are left in a wheelchair with no compo and no one to spoon feed you or change your nappy.

Poor kids. Could very well be the first time they took a chance which has left an empty Christmas for their families.
Get your facts right also Tootoot, your derogative comment about me is not that person you refere too..ok.... ((Maybe someone will write that about you when someone disobeys your directions while you are performing your community service and runs you down and you are left in a wheelchair with no compo and no one to spoon feed you or change your nappy.))
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Kombi,

Expect 'derogatory' comments about yourself if you wish to continue to make them about others.

If you cant stand the heat get out of the glasshouse before you get called black.

Please learn to stick to commenting about radio scanning issues, not degrading the forum. You do this time and time again, and when you have dragged others to your level at least they have had the decency to apologise, unlike you.
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Millsy wrote:
Shut Up you fool.

NO I have no sympathy for the fools who drink, speed, hoons, and those who wrap themselves around trees, break the law by riding in the back of a ute, and many others, sad but true, they never lean, but the wrong and hard way, so be it.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Everyone makes mistakes god knows ive done stupid things in cars including riding in the tray, but there are so many people much more deserving of death then these people, feelings especially meaningful with the opening of the Chapel of Innocents tomorrow.

Kombi it really is a shame that people like you live in this society.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Kombi wrote:
Millsy wrote:
Shut Up you fool.

NO I have no sympathy for the fools who drink, speed, hoons, and those who wrap themselves around trees, break the law by riding in the back of a ute, and many others, sad but true, they never lean, but the wrong and hard way, so be it.
What about those who break the law by driving around with orange flashing lights on their kombi and no authorisation from the DPI? Do they deserve to die for their crime?
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Toottoot wrote:Kombi,

Expect 'derogatory' comments about yourself if you wish to continue to make them about others.

If you cant stand the heat get out of the glasshouse before you get called black.

Please learn to stick to commenting about radio scanning issues, not degrading the forum. You do this time and time again, and when you have dragged others to your level at least they have had the decency to apologise, unlike you.
No Ive made general comments ,but nothing derogative or rude about you,but you have slung crap,butcant take it back,typical of young kids..
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Toottoot wrote:
Kombi wrote:
Millsy wrote: Shut Up you fool.

What about those who break the law by driving around with orange flashing lights on their kombi and no authorisation from the DPI? Do they deserve to die for their crime?
Ask them not me,,its not me driving around like you continue to imply,,I work for City of Stirling, as a laser camera operator, nothing to with any lights as you say. any way,answer this,who says,that person does not have authority,have you gone to see his certificates or what ever ? eh, full of assumptions you people are..
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Laser Speed operator?

Doing what? speed checks?

LIES!
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Kombi wrote:
Toottoot wrote:Kombi,

No Ive made general comments ,but nothing derogative or rude about you,but you have slung crap,butcant take it back,typical of young kids..
Kombi, it is unfortunate that you obviously have issues but this forum is for radio scanning not scathing personal flaming wars.

35 is hardly young.

Please highlight where I have been unable to accept constructive criticism so I can apologise to those I may have offended.
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

Let me edit that a bit:
Kombi wrote: No Ive made general comments ,but nothing derogative or rude... typical of young kids..
By making such broad negative generalisations you're getting as much back as you're giving, Kombi. Pot calling the kettle black.

I'm really getting tired of these slinging matches, folks. Not only are they grossly off-topic, they make the entire board look like we're all whiny name-calling toddlers.

It's ok to disagree with someone but please make it civil. THINK before you click submit. If someone gets under your collar, go for a walk outside for a few minutes or something before you reply.
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr