EOI, mobile and hand held radios.

For sale, wanted to buy and swap

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Ozfisho
Amateur callsign: VK6FIOR

EOI, mobile and hand held radios.

Post by Ozfisho »

I have recently bought a new antenna and radio for my car so my Kenwood TS50 will be sold when everything is done. My radio needs a new lithium battery inside, it has no memory at present but it still works as it should. Does 5, 50 or 100 watts, I have a LDG KT100 antenna tuner to go with it which also works as it should. These are built to pair together can be bought for $550.00.
I may also sell the antenna and accessories for extra, that is a 9ft S/S antenna, 1 piece, and mount which is a Mobile One SAM with a good solid spring. We'll talk about that if you want that also.

I also have a Yaesu VX-6R hand held 2M/70cm handheld radio. It was bought from Strictly Ham maybe 2 months ago and has not been transmitted on, I've just used it for listening to airplanes. It comes with the original antenna plus a Diamond SRH77CA antenna which is twice as long as the original. A normal 240v charger as well as a 12v charger for the car. All details here.
http://www.strictlyham.com.au/yaesu-vx-6r#.Vd7upXDXerU
This will set you back $260.00 for everything as Strictly Ham are still selling the radio alone for $295.00

Will all be available sometime in September providing I can get the new radio and antenna installed and I'm happy with it. I'm located in Wellard and a pick is preferred, but I can drop it off if you like.
All of this will be advertised elsewhere as the time gets closer, but if you express an interest, you'll be first in line.

Cheers
Dale
VK6FIOR
Ozfisho

Re: EOI, mobile and hand held radios.

Post by Ozfisho »

This radio and stuff is nearly ready for anyone interested, just work has been getting in the way in my project getting the new stuff in. I have a new battery to go with the TS50 now, it's a proper Kenwood part. I'm not putting it in as I'm not that good with the solder. Send me a PM if your interested.
Ozfisho

Post by Ozfisho »

Greetings all, well after work interruptions, some illness and general lack of motivation, all this gear is now ready to go. PM or send a text if you're interested. Is advertised elsewhere.

Cheers
Dale
Ozfisho

Post by Ozfisho »

TS50 and Tuner combo and Yaesu hand held all sold.
BarryLalty

EOI mobile and hand held radios

Post by BarryLalty »

Anyone selling a good condition handheld VHF that floats, waterproof naturally and has minimum 5W power output?