AmateurlogicTV

Amateur Radio discussion

Moderator: VK6ZMS

Blinky
150+ posts
150+ posts

AmateurlogicTV

Post by Blinky »

Don't know if anyone else views these video blogs or not but there is a new one out. They are produced by 2 hams in the USA and one from Victoria. Very entertaining , informative and at times amusing. There are 23 episodes available for download or available on youtube to watch.

Later episodes included tours of the MFJ factory which I found very interesting.

http://www.amateurlogic.com/downloads.htm

If you have not had a look,given one a go. You will either like them or not. I saw my first at episode 14 and then downloaded all previous and each one since.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those who do not.
VK6ZMS

Re: AmateurlogicTV

Post by VK6ZMS »

I have been watching them for about a year, whilst the production values are if you pardon the pun amateurish the content is interesting.
Amateur Radio Moderator
VK6ZMS

Post by VK6ZMS »

This guy produces interesting videos:

http://73s.org/
Amateur Radio Moderator
Blinky
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Blinky »

If you have not noticed, a new December edition of Amateurlogic TV is available for download.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those who do not.
Blinky
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Blinky »

For those interested the latest episode is available for downloading.