NO LICENCE

Amateur Radio discussion

Moderator: VK6ZMS

vk6ngs
Amateur callsign: vk6ngs
Scanners and Receivers: FTDX-3000 IC-7100 Radio shack dx-394 AOR AR8600MK2 AOR AR8200D

NO LICENCE

Post by vk6ngs »

I heard a guy on 146.700 today putting out calls VK6FPRC,checked on radcom no matches found,i started with a Fcall and was treated like a lepper,if Fcalls that sit there exams on saturday and get on air on sunday with out listing to what there told by neil,dennis ect that passing doesnt mean you can get on air you have to wait untill its posted on the ACMA web site will start all the bad blood again.Bad blood as in dumb cbers dont deserve to be on air ect,its only going to take one to make it hard for you all,beleive me i went thru it,its taken 3 years for Fcalls to be accepted.If you guys that sat the exam know who it is get in contact with him.
Cheers Grant vk6ngs ex vk6ford
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Agreed.

Do NOT go on the air until you have your license. There are stiff penalties for those who breach their conditions. (eg fines, loss of equipment etc)
meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Post by meg »

Is this the same callsign as mentioned in the Foundation License thread?

http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?t=3789 ... &start=150

If so then he's been told (at least) once - it's not an accident any longer.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

WPXZBP wrote:Agreed.

Do NOT go on the air until you have your license. There are stiff penalties for those who breach their conditions. (eg fines, loss of equipment etc)
Yep. And people who pass their exams are told that they can "key down" once their details appear on the ACMA website.

Beyond that, it's their responsibility to do the right thing.
vk6ngs wrote:Bad blood as in dumb cbers dont deserve to be on air
However comments like that are also very unhelpful and do little to promote amateur radio as a hobby. The point could have been made effectively without any reference to calling someone a "dumb CB'er".
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.