WASCC/Barbagello Raceway Race Controll Frequencies

General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!

Moderator: yorky

Nafenn

WASCC/Barbagello Raceway Race Controll Frequencies

Post by Nafenn »

Today myself and Doug were out at Barbagello Raceway as Flag Marshals to see the track from a different view.

When asking around what frequency the Flag Marshals use, the answer i got was "Channel 3", which is all well and good when the radio is channelled, but not so much with a scanner.

So basically, does anyone know the frequencies?

All i have been able to establish from today, is that there are separate frequencies for:

Flag Marshals
Medical/Fire Crews
Track Officials
and the Rescue Crews

All of whom have a person in race control.
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
gazalea
Scanners and Receivers: ubc3000xlt ubc93xlt

Re: WASCC/Barbagello Raceway Race Controll Frequencies

Post by gazalea »

i have worked at the targa rally in toodyay with the Toodyay VF&R and most race meets run on VHF
band and have their own channels.
i don`t have any frequencies for you but all we did was take our handheld scanners and do the search
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Re: WASCC/Barbagello Raceway Race Controll Frequencies

Post by Zebedee »

gazalea wrote:i have worked at the targa rally in toodyay with the Toodyay VF&R and most race meets run on VHF
band and have their own channels.
i don`t have any frequencies for you but all we did was take our handheld scanners and do the search
I think I know of the radios you mean - unfortunately they're separate from the ones that are in use up at Barbagallo Raceway. Thanks though!
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.