system on board the QV1 building

General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!

Moderator: yorky

Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Re: system on board the QV1 building

Post by Tyranus »

You also have people listening into the FESA allocated frequencies, SES, BFS, FRS, VMRS etc. swearing in general doesn't sound professional, which is why when you're near members of the public it will be frowned on more than when you're around a camp fire.
Though as Nick said it is banned but there's not a lot that will be done about it unless someone raises a complaint...even then I'm not so sure.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Nosferatu
Amateur callsign: VK6XS
Scanners and Receivers: Icom IC-R6
Icom IC-756
Yaesu FT-60R
Yaesu FT-2900R
Sangean ATS-909
Sangean DPR-34+

Post by Nosferatu »

I stumbled across these frequencies 416.660 MHz (ACN 054 065 011 Pty Ltd) while browsing across the band at my lunch time. I check the ACMA for their registration and google the ACN number and found this article which happens to contain their ACN number.

They were bitching about their boss for so long (quite entertaining actually) hahaha ! =D> ( This scanner I just bought is the best investment I made so far )
yorky

Post by yorky »

Yep we were just talking about this trunk here http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8871
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator