Wellard security patrols

General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!

Moderator: yorky

Always RX

Wellard security patrols

Post by Always RX »

anyone know the freq`s if any for Accord security that patrol the Wellard/Kwinana Area?
U13667

GET A LIFE

Post by U13667 »

NO I MEAN SERIOUS who would want to listen to that do you not have better things to do i think u should um tudy the word job find out what it is and get one instead of being a sad case and listening to tryhard security guards that thing they can do stuff when they CANT so atleast listen to sumin half decent or b get a job or c get a life !!
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

most security firms use the push to talk mobile phones on patrols especially the ones that do local estate areas. Most shire councils are switching to the push to talk. :D
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: GET A LIFE

Post by TheDoc »

U13667 wrote:NO I MEAN SERIOUS who would want to listen to that do you not have better things to do i think u should um tudy the word job find out what it is and get one instead of being a sad case and listening to tryhard security guards that thing they can do stuff when they CANT so atleast listen to sumin half decent or b get a job or c get a life !!

Well it looks like you have nothing better to do but whinge!!! :P
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZING ! , What a Great way to enter a lovely lil forums :)
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

U13367 I dont know who you are or where you came from but can you go back into your cave and turn out the light.

This is a scanner forum and members can ask what they like about scanning and anything to do with it.

So far you have not offered anything helpful or useful relating to a topic, you have however been offensive towards members and made statements about posts that are not correct. Think before you type.

Cheers
Dazla
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

U13667 wrote:NO I MEAN SERIOUS who would want to listen to that do you not have better things to do i think u should um tudy the word job find out what it is and get one instead of being a sad case and listening to tryhard security guards that thing they can do stuff when they CANT so atleast listen to sumin half decent or b get a job or c get a life !!
Maybe you could learn how to spell, grow up, and post something positive.

Like i've said before, if you don't like it here then go away. The world is yours, instead of telling people to get a job, why don't you take some of your own advice, and find something better to do with your time, instead of showing everyone how much of a loser you really are.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

Couldn't of put it better myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Wow....how insightful. For start . I am building 2 houses in the area but i dont live there...so i just wanted to hear the level of activity down there.Now to build houses u need a job , so i seem to have that covered.And to have a job and wife seems to make me....have a life.
Yes im a radio geek.....but U....u are a forum geek....so we are even.

And u can borrow my oxford dictionary whenever you like.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Seems to me he needs to get a life :idea:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

He's got attitude alright