Kalgoorlie Emergency Services Frequencies ?

General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!

Moderator: yorky

Pepe72

Kalgoorlie Emergency Services Frequencies ?

Post by Pepe72 »

Hey guys! Newbie to the group, but been an scanner enthusiast for the last 20 years! Just moved to Kal, Im chasing Kalgoorlie/Goldfields Police, Fire&Rescue, BushFire Brigade, Ambo's - Any help Greatly appreciated.

Pepe72
Uniden Bearcat UBC100XLT
Uniden UBC73XLT
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

At the start of each of the forums you will find stickies in which you'll find a number of frequencies available.
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Try this link http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/regis ... dispatcher
Click on the site ID`s down the left side of the page to get the site details. At the bottom of these pages is the details for the frequency assignments at the site. Click on the assignment ID on the left to see the assignment details. The frequencies to enter in your scanner are the ones that have TRANSMIT or TRANSMIT/RECEIVE in the operating mode.

The link above should take you straight to the sites in Kalgoorlie. If it doesnt work try this one http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/regis ... .main_page and in the boxes at the top change the clients one to sites and enter Kalgoorlie in the blank box on the right. So it will say... Find Sites where any detail matches Kalgoorlie....now hit Go. And then follow the steps above.

Any problems or questions after you've tried that...go ahead and ask. 8)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

All thats coming up is this

1606685 Outpost Outpost Non Assigned VKW200 Issued

(this is an example i tried)

Can't see the freq.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Nick
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Nick »

VKW200 = State Emegency Service
Nedwos

Re: Kalgoorlie Emergency Services Frequencies ?

Post by Nedwos »

Hey mate if you wanna catch up some time i have heaps of frequencies in my scanner... and i have a cool setup at home.... I live in kalgoorlie as well!
auntys_eyes

Re: Kalgoorlie Emergency Services Frequencies ?

Post by auntys_eyes »

If you care to look at the dates of the above posts Nedwos, you will notice you have dredged up a thread that is over 2 1/2 years old #-o . Pepe72 no longer lives in Kalgoorlie.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!