x-husband assaults wife

General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!

Moderator: yorky

youngscanner

x-husband assaults wife

Post by youngscanner »

hey all im in perth for the christmas holidays and scanning up here is great i come from buuselton and im just obssesed with all the crap u get up here i wish i lived up here i might come and start staying up here more often with m uncle i saw thwe big fire near rockingham yesterday and got all scanning from that just telling u that perth is a ood spot for scanning and did anyon hear about the x-husband who poured stuuf over his x-wife
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Oh no I think I've had more than I should have...I didn't understand much of that at all!!!
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

cat21 wrote:Oh no I think I've had more than I should have...I didn't understand much of that at all!!!
il give you the highlights

:arrow: scanning up here from buuselton

:arrow: im just obssesed with all the crap u get up here

:arrow: he saws A big fire near rockingham yesterday

:idea: did anyon hear about the x-husband who poured stuuf over his x-wife
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
francois

Re: x-husband assaults wife

Post by francois »

youngscanner wrote:hey all im in perth for the christmas holidays and scanning up here is great i come from buuselton and im just obssesed with all the crap u get up here i wish i lived up here i might come and start staying up here more often with m uncle i saw thwe big fire near rockingham yesterday and got all scanning from that just telling u that perth is a ood spot for scanning and did anyon hear about the x-husband who poured stuuf over his x-wife
Yes i heard about the ex husbands revenge on his ex.
Not sure what the substance was that he threw on her though.