General questions on scanning from 30 to 3000Mhz. Not sure what you can receive in your area? Here's the place to ask!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC73XLT
I have a ubcd396xt an im wanting to know how i would go about setting up wanneroos trunkings system an possibly others
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:46 pm
- Location: Perth
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 pm
Just search the upper 800mhz frequencies until you find a control channel or repeater if you don't know there frequencies .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2558
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Wanneroo doesn't have a Motorola trunking system at 800MHz any more, they have an MPT system at about 415MHz... Details in that previous thread.
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden 536HP DMR,Icom IC-R 75
I haven't heard any Perth Motoraola trunking 800Mhz for over a year.Has it been shut down ?