Catching the Train

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

HL 101

Catching the Train

Post by HL 101 »

Hi Guys

If any one could give me some Assitance on this it would be very much help-full. I have a mate who be catching the Train for the first time Tonight just after 2200hrs he very scared about it is there anything he could ask the Transit Officers or will there be many Train Riders.?
kilmo

Re: Catching the Train

Post by kilmo »

FYI - HL 101 Bassendean, Bayswater and Midland are all manned stations...however if Delta 4 get called to attend a job then Bayswater will become unmanned....There will be train riders, but they will be only Revenue staff....Just tell your friend that if something should happen to make him feel uneasy there is an Emergency Button near the doors to the train that you can speak to the driver and he will alert Metro Control who will in turn alert the Shift Commander who will task staff to assist him....The Midland guys are a good group of operators so he will be looked after ...

Hope all goes well....

- Kilmo
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Yeah... don't catch the train alone after 7pm unless you're waiting at a staffed station.
I learnt that lesson a while back by getting the stuffing belted out of me at West Leederville station.

Oh, and don't get off at an unmanned station either. The Perth rail system is a mess. Should be 2x guards at every single station. I'd be delighted for my taxpayer funds to pay for that. I'm sure a lot of people would feel the same.
offroada99

Post by offroada99 »

where to??
offroada99

Post by offroada99 »

im sure some of us will be listening in... :wink: :?