Sirens

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Sirens

Post by Night_Ryder »

Hey, I can heard, what sounds like, a large collection of sirens in south perth. Can anyone tell me whats going on
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

George will be the man to talk to ... :)

He seems pretty in touch with everything thats going down in south perth
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

and me as well!! jumped on the scanner heard them as well but nothing sounded like the firies.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

haha , sorry doogues.

Forgot about our other Sth Perth Rep.
gkoutlis

Re: Sirens

Post by gkoutlis »

Night_Ryder wrote:Hey, I can heard, what sounds like, a large collection of sirens in south perth. Can anyone tell me whats going on
What that was - a confirmed hostage drama in St.James - Can't remember the time - It would of been about 10:00 ish - Cars that were in South Perth at the time i think it was one JK and One JC - went Priority to it....never heard anything more from it, but cars booked clear and hour or so later - Sorry not much info heard on the scanner..... :oops:
gkoutlis

Re: Sirens

Post by gkoutlis »

gkoutlis wrote:
Night_Ryder wrote:Hey, I can heard, what sounds like, a large collection of sirens in south perth. Can anyone tell me whats going on
What that was - a confirmed hostage drama in St.James - Can't remember the time - It would of been about 10:00 ish - Cars that were in South Perth at the time i think it was one JK and One JC - went Priority to it....never heard anything more from it, but cars booked clear and hour or so later - Sorry not much info heard on the scanner..... :oops:
Two CD cars where in the area, and also attended