Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Thanks Cooler.

Couple of Q's:

1. Are the frequencies very active? I punched them in last night but heard very little...

2. (If you know) What is the difference between the All Black Secureforce vehicles and the TRANSIT Vehicles? Saw an All Black vehicle at Kwinana yesterday and normally there is a TRANSIT vehicle in attendance...

Cheers, CC
cooler

Post by cooler »

ConstableCare wrote:Thanks Cooler.

Couple of Q's:

1. Are the frequencies very active? I punched them in last night but heard very little...

2. (If you know) What is the difference between the All Black Secureforce vehicles and the TRANSIT Vehicles? Saw an All Black vehicle at Kwinana yesterday and normally there is a TRANSIT vehicle in attendance...

Cheers, CC
cooler

Post by cooler »

ConstableCare wrote:Thanks Cooler.

Couple of Q's:

Cheers, CC
OOOOPS!....try again

1. Frqs are more active on weekends as they have many more vehicles for Transit from Thursdays on from what I can gather , last week-end I heard they had over 40 incidents & acouple of assaults & didn't catch the arrests
2. The black are 'normal' Security ....Mike...vehicles without any status but can be authorised for Transit duties & carry dash authoruty placards like Police cars & magnetic roof lights & on those duties are allowed to use the Bus lanes etc
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Excellent, thanks for the info Cooler, much appreciated!

Cheers, CC.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Just one more Question for you Cooler, I read somewhere that the Secureforce Officers operate RADAR in the Bus Lane approaches to stations and issue Infringements too... Is this true from what you know??

Cheers, CC
cooler

Post by cooler »

ConstableCare wrote:Just one more Question for you Cooler, I read somewhere that the Secureforce Officers operate RADAR in the Bus Lane approaches to stations and issue Infringements too... Is this true from what you know??

Cheers, CC
Apparently they have been issuing infringements for some years & they have also been using radar guns including Laser for some time too,a couple of the hand held guns are on loan from the Police Dept & Bus Inspectors use them also