Mr Ryan I am offended.

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

BLiNG

Mr Ryan I am offended.

Post by BLiNG »

This thread is not an attempt to start an arguement, but merely to defend myself after having the previous thread closed. I find it offensive that Mr Ryan can make certain comments in the previous thread and it be left there. Merely stating the facts was exactly that and I am amused at the suggestions of an Investigation course at TAFE.

My Ryan, I am a 6 figure earner as a business consultant. I don't need a TAFE course in investigation, however if you would like to be directed to some decent business courses on how to run a successful business drop me a line. I took offense to your clown comment and the whole 'witness stand' reference. I think you should be very careful who you threaten when you start talking lawyers. On the street you might be in your element but in a courtroom I have no doubt you would be well out of your depth.

I don't need a TAFE course to investigate you. ASIC did it for me. And for a few hundred dollars (which, in this situation is well spent for me) I am able to prove that not only are you a liar but clearly delusional. I have in my possession, available to any parties interested at no cost, documents that your family do indeed own Secureforce Protective Services Pty Ltd. These documents are publically listed documents, however I would get no satisfaction from posting them publically for just anyone to see. Any reasonable requests for them however will be granted. I don't know about your family but if I claimed I had nothing to do with my family business, my family would be quite offended. Seems you have a habit of offending people?

For such a qualified, talented, and experienced man Mr Ryan I would've thought that assuming that everyone on a public forum is an idiot would be a bad move.
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

Public Flamewars won't help.
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Clontarf[X] wrote:Public Flamewars won't help.
Can you read? Need glasses?

I'm not wanting an arguement. Simply defending myself.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Here's a big clue. The thread was closed because we don't want to hear any more of this crap. That that's not an invitation to just start everything all over again in a new thread.

So now THIS thread is also locked. DO NOT start a new one. I don't care what your reasons or grievances are, this board is not the place for you to air them. Do it somewhere else, on someone else's server.

Thank you.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.