Secureforce Fights Back

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

"Our CEO Lt Col. John W. Ryan is also world renowned as a SWAT and Militia Trainer and applies various world class tactics to his team."
OMG...

Lt Col Ryan, Sir, even though this might have nothing to do with Radio Usung... if you don't mind Sir

What is it that you are doing now?

Do you have planns to go back to QLD?

Or are you considering your options overseas?

Just wondering, but with all that knowledge I guess that you cold just train up hired guns for Protective Services over seas? I think that would be where the money is.

Wilsons are just as bad as Secureforce, probably cause they hired JW Ryans boys!

Sir?
Please Note What I wrote:The views expressed in the above post are not necessarily the views of the WARSUG or it’s Administrators. For further information contact Awk@nigth via PM.
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
vk3xem

Post by vk3xem »

In over 20 years experience as a Security Officer I would have to say any Security Company that puts blue and white cheques on a patrol car is PRETENDING to be POLICE and are WANKERS!
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

vk3xem wrote:In over 20 years experience as a Security Officer I would have to say any Security Company that puts blue and white cheques on a patrol car is PRETENDING to be POLICE and are WANKERS!
Agreed!
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

A few years ago I was having a look at the new convention centre that was 2 days from being opened at the time and was asked to leave by 2 large secure force guards telling me its a construction site (was about 15m from the fully completed building), and also about 10m of PTA property ..... is that the various world class tactics and training in use??? :lol:
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Maybe they wore black to look like the trained ninjas that they were!!! :)
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

GC101 wrote:A few years ago I was having a look at the new convention centre that was 2 days from being opened at the time and was asked to leave by 2 large secure force guards telling me its a construction site (was about 15m from the fully completed building), and also about 10m of PTA property ..... is that the various world class tactics and training in use??? :lol:
large? dont u think it supposed to be 'flexible muscle'
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

They probably stuffed tissues in their jackets to make it look like the has muscles.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Lucas_arts_182 wrote:They probably stuffed tissues in their jackets to make it look like the has muscles.
like girls do - when they are flat chested?

*no offence to anyone*
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

lol yes , exactly like that.
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

JWRyan wrote:
.......Secureforce International Pty.Ltd. is in Liquidation & no longer exists at all.....

Secureforce Protective Services Pty.Ltd is adifferent company .It has been around since 2002 & nothing to do with me.

JWRyan
Really? Seems rather coincidental that the company was registered earlier this year, in the same suburb as the other SecureForce companies (Postcode: 6061)

http://abr.business.gov.au/(yqxrk4udusg ... earch=True

Of course, I am not calling you a liar. Merely stating the facts.
JWRyan

Post by JWRyan »

BLiNG wrote:
JWRyan wrote:
.......Secureforce International Pty.Ltd. is in Liquidation & no longer exists at all.....

Secureforce Protective Services Pty.Ltd is a different company .It has been around since 2002 & nothing to do with me.

JWRyan
Really? Seems rather coincidental that the company was registered earlier this year, in the same suburb as the other SecureForce companies (Postcode: 6061)

http://abr.business.gov.au/(yqxrk4udusg ... earch=True

Of course, I am not calling you a liar. Merely stating the facts.

Good for you . Try ASIC records . Registering for an ABN is NOT a Companies Start up date.

Maybe even learn how to be an Investigator instead of a rumour monger. TAFE have courses available I believe.
ABN Registration does NOT give Company commencement but a Registration only. BUT, as a scanner interested individual ???? I'm sure you're really on point............NOT.
Here's a clue....... try searching ACN not ABN . There you go ......a free lesson in Investigation Techniques.

DO NOT use the Term 'STATING THE FACTS' unless you know of what you speak!!!!!!

Would love to have you on a sworn witness stand.......

SPS has been around for 6+ years ALEWATA P/L the company that owns it since 1986.

It would appear you are playing STUPID again & obviously have WON!!!!

Perhaps you would like to record search Secureforce LLc in USA or Secureforce Bagdad or maybe Secureforce UK. . You have a lot to contribute to a Scanners forum don't you???. To my knowledge (After checking ASIC records in Australia , there is only what has been mentioned.)
Where did you get OTHER Secureforce Companies????

I believe you to be few Clowns short of a Circus.

If you have a personal Axe to grind about the name Secureforce just email ASIC , you do know where ASIC is on the net don't you??

I try not to be personal , as you & stupid rumour mongers are beneath comtempt.

Why don't you post something about Freqs on Public Transport where there is now no contact available with some Transperth Security Officers who have been left without back-up facing knives,tomahawks etc , because there is only ONE channel available for a myriad of Services. Supposedly a second one is due soon.

Isn't this a Public Transport post???? am I missing something ?or is it for Stupid empty headed people with a personal agenda that are to rule the posts. If you have a personal problem , go to the SOURCE of your irritation personally to get your satisfation!!!

JWRyan
The above does NOT reflect this forum & I am personally responsible for expressed opinions.
Lead , Follow or get out of the way
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

JWRyan wrote:I try not to be personal
Have you tried as hard at that as you did at running a security company?
JWRyan wrote:

you & stupid rumour mongers are beneath comtempt.

is it for Stupid empty headed people with a personal agenda that are to rule the posts.
JWRyan

Post by JWRyan »

Toottoot wrote:

What risk in business have you taken ?,
put up your house ?
your retirement benefits,?
your savings?,
or are you plodding along without anything but a basic understanding of International Best practises & filling in time????

If you haven't walked in my shoes don't even go there ,as you are an insulated & insignificant little person who hasn't risked all .

I am enjoying right now the repoirte of this joke of a post , because I have some down time , between consultations. But, all things must come to an end, got a problem with me little boy , everyone can contact me easily . I do not hide behind call signs. Call me NOW

JWRyan
This post is my resposibility & has no reflection on this site.
JWRyan wrote:

is it for Stupid empty headed people with a personal agenda that are to rule the posts.
JWRyan

Post by JWRyan »

JWRyan wrote:
Toottoot wrote:

What risk in business have you taken ?,
put up your house ?
your retirement benefits,?
your savings?,
or are you plodding along without anything but a basic understanding of International Best practises & filling in time????

If you haven't walked in my shoes don't even go there ,as you are an insulated & insignificant little person who hasn't risked all .

I am enjoying right now the repoirte of this joke of a post , because I have some down time , between consultations. But, all things must come to an end, got a problem with me little boy , everyone can contact me easily . I do not hide behind call signs. Call me NOW

JWRyan
This post is my resposibility & has no reflection on this site.
JWRyan wrote: __________________________________________________________

C'mon I am waiting ..............perhaps AWK the Dork could back you

Lets go

WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Frankly this thread is crap. Grow up, the lot of you! This petty name calling and bickering is fruitless. I've seen better behaviour from politicians, let alone my year nine and ten students. Peurile behaviour such as what has been demonstrated here brings down the tone of the board and adds nothing to the real idea of this forum - scanning. Where is the scanning info from you lot?

My opinion is, if you have nothing to share about scanning then you know where the door is... use it!

:evil: