Secureforce has lost the Contract for Transperth Feb '08

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

I particularly like how JWRyan and ACSO's style of typing is identical.

It , doesn't , take , a , rocket , scientist , to , see , how , similar, it , is.

All to-gether now!
Schäferhund

Post by Schäferhund »

Removed by administrator - inappropriate
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Removed by administrator - quotes deleted text
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Roger that!
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Toottoot wrote:
JWRyan wrote:
There is no 'I' in TEAM
I didnt think there was supposed to be one in bus either.
Not to mention all the other spelling and gramatical errors. I've even seen luke perform better than that occasionally.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Spotted one of the new cars around Kingsway - a new Camry - looks quite good
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

I saw a Secureforce Hyundai (I think it was a Trajet) crusing through Freo today.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Turbo wrote:Spotted one of the new cars around Kingsway - a new Camry - looks quite good
Sure it wasn't a Sonata? They look very similar these days ;)
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
JWRyan

Post by JWRyan »

Edited by administrator - quotes deleted text.. Administrator has been contacted off-forum.

As a mature person in their 60s with over 40 years experience in my chosen profession . I would not normally comment on a person that calls themselves a DOG , a Mythbuster or a Bling . However I might point out that calling someone a Thief in a Public Forum not only places you in an invideous position of contravening the WA Criminal Code but , because of the Vicarious Liability surrounding such a serious issue the individual/s in charge of this forum could also be liable. Not to mention the Civil Legal proceedings available to a Defamed party. I have no reason to hide behind a call sign or other pseudonym & I can assure you that this will go much further if there is no rectification of this absurd allegation within the next 7 days from this post. As there seems to be an insatiable thirst of what I do , to the rumour mongers & children who participate in this Garbage , which has NOTHING to do with scanning, Secureforce International is in Liquidation & no longer exists. So what , after 21 years a local company ceases Business , what is the big deal???? Contracts come & contracts go . PTA prefers a cheaper quote , that is the perogative of ALL clients hiring contractors for ANY type of Service. That is called Business economy . I would strongly suggest that care be taken with outrageuos , unfounded claims that could be VERY costly to the perpetrator of Scurrilous , Defamatory & Libellous statements. Any further info you may need is available in person or with my Legal Representatives . Whichever you prefer.
Lead , Follow or get out of the way
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

JWRyan,

Speaking purely for myself here, I firmly believe that each person is free to say what they like, however with such freedom comes the responsibility of being held accountable for what they say.

If you have an issue with what someone has said, I suggest you take it up with them directly.

Speaking now as one of the forum administrators, if you wish a formal response to an issue that causes you concern, then please get in contact with the owner of this site privately.

As has been said since the inception of these forums, matters regarding moderation and administration of the site shall be conducted via email or private message.

Regards,
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.