Secureforce has lost the Contract for Transperth Feb '08

Rail, Bus and Ferry services

Moderator: Froggles

ACSO

Post by ACSO »

dazla wrote:Do you mean PTA Transit Officers or the Chubbstables?

The Railways have always been the priority because they link the City up with the rest of Perth.

Are Secureforce closing down because they lost the contract?
By cheap , I mean using a cheaper quote , rather than keep the contractor that has a proven track record of over 14 years or using a cheaper company which I bet will undoubtedly grab some Hyundai Sedans or similar in Silver with green to look like a Transperth Bus & absolutely kill the Officer presence. Tactically this will put the Officers on the back foot arriving at any scene.

Chubb are revenue protection & that is what they do , Transit Rail Officers are the Regulatory group , Secureforce was both on the Bus Infrastructure.

I would bet that Secureforce International will definately close down as that entity was dedicated purely to Transperth , what a great 'Thank You' from PTA. Secureforce Protective Services will undoubtedly keep going , they are a CIT & Guarding Company.
Veni Vidi Vici
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

ACSO wrote:Current Secureforce Transit Officers Rates that MUST be adhered to

Transit Officer......$18.17 + all penalties

Senior Officer.......$19.24 + " "

Supervisor............$20.31 + " "

Senior Supervisor...$22.45 + " "
BAH! Who would get out of bed for this pay? I hope they get plenty more for nights and weekends!!
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

ACSO wrote:

The Railways have always been the priority because they link the City up with the rest of Perth.

By cheap , I mean using a cheaper quote , rather than keep the contractor that has a proven track record of over 14 years or using a cheaper company which I bet will undoubtedly grab some Hyundai Sedans or similar in Silver with green to look like a Transperth Bus & absolutely kill the Officer presence. Tactically this will put the Officers on the back foot arriving at any scene.

Chubb are revenue protection & that is what they do , Transit Rail Officers are the Regulatory group , Secureforce was both on the Bus Infrastructure.

I would bet that Secureforce International will definately close down as that entity was dedicated purely to Transperth , what a great 'Thank You' from PTA. Secureforce Protective Services will undoubtedly keep going , they are a CIT & Guarding Company.
So John Ryan what you doing on the forum? SecureForce were in no way going to give their Officers any extra pay... everyone knows this, and all you need to do is talk to an ex-employee to find that out. John was a very lousy employer. I give them cudos, the boys on the ground were under supported and had a hell of a job to do... I know that. But do not blow John Ryan’s horn because we all know that he is the biggest joke in the industry. Ask anyone in the game.

I hope the boys have a good time at Wilsons Security the staff there in Mobile Patrols are very experienced and I hope they embrace you…(not to mention many are ex secure force.)
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Just a wannabe. Fake Elvis, fake cop, so many fake degrees he boasts... the govt should steer well clear of this fraud.
ACSO

Post by ACSO »

Awk@night wrote:
ACSO wrote:

So John Ryan what you doing on the forum? SecureForce were in no way going to give their Officers any extra pay... everyone knows this, and all you need to do is talk to an ex-employee to find that out. John was a very lousy employer. I give them cudos, the boys on the ground were under supported and had a hell of a job to do... I know that. But do not blow John Ryan’s horn because we all know that he is the biggest joke in the industry. Ask anyone in the game.

I hope the boys have a good time at Wilsons Security the staff there in Mobile Patrols are very experienced and I hope they embrace you…(not to mention many are ex secure force.)
I am not blowing Ryans horn , but if he is a joke , how come his company was around for over 20 years in Perth.?????? I did work for his Company & I am not going to Wilsons or Chubb either ,I am heading in a different way. But a lot of guys are actually going to Revenue with Chubb,DSL Court Security Mining etc.because a few of us are sick of the anti-social crap we put up with & now in my new job I wont have to put up with it as I'll be in a Truck & don't see the Travelling Public & have to keep the violence secret , so passengers wont be scared.

I , also hope the rest of our old Team that goes over enjoy & get backed & looked after

K.....h
Veni Vidi Vici
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

shit.. man 20 years... if you are one of 3 major security companys then yeah you will stay around for 20 years... and the fake certificates probably helped him...
ACSO

Post by ACSO »

celestial_insight wrote:Just a wannabe. Fake Elvis, fake cop, so many fake degrees he boasts... the govt should steer well clear of this fraud.

Boy , are you on a different planet , even the WA Police Commisioner has accredited him as a Firearms Trainer & I would suggest if you doubt his Certifications , Ranging from the Smith & Wesson Academy to the FBI Snipers Training at Camp Perry , & it is a historical FACT he pioneered OC (that's Pepper Spray) into Australia , when did YOU hear him BOAST????? did you fail one of his courses???. I have heard MANY talk about him , but very few that have actually been in his classes.

I atttended training in some of his classes as well as other Companies I might add . I am also a Certified , Nationally Accredited Trainer & Workplace Assessor & he knows his Stuff. I don't have to like him , but , you cannot deny his expertise after over 40 years experience here & overseas.

If you think he is a fake , why don't you front him & tell him ???. I was on holiday in the USA & he is very well known in some places , & has ID in many areas.

You are making a personal attack over something that is a general discussion......are Wilsons using their general Freqs????

The GOVT. shoul steer clear ??? they have been utilising him for nearly 15 years!!!!!
Veni Vidi Vici
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Wilsons are expecting too much traffic to cope with the voice channel the mobile operations centre is using..

Like I said... He is a joke. You know it I know it and everyone else knows it.

But good luck truck driving.. all those accreditations will do you well on the road.

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ACSO

Post by ACSO »

Awk@night wrote:Wilsons are expecting too much traffic to cope with the voice channel the mobile operations centre is using..

But good luck truck driving.. all those accreditations will do you well on the road.

Regards David
You have amply demonstared the capability you have of incisve reasoning , by assuming a Truck = a Truck Driver.

You obviously are a great mental giant who has undoubtedly risked a few million Dollars to set up your own company & competed with Giant Public Companies for 21 years plus.

We bow to your superior Security Knowledge & refer to people who have been there & done that as a 'joke' . Who do you think Authored ALL the procedures , Protocols, Training etc.. for PTA Bus Safety & Security ???

I have forwarded this on to Mr. Ryan , & I know , as do others of us in Perth , etc. & in other countries know he wont respond , as he refuses to "demean himself "

Good luck David you obviously have an Executive Position within the Security Industry that allows you insight into information that Governments in WA , Australia , USA,Columbia,Malaysia,Singapore etc dont have.

As a former Australian Military Trainer , I have to take my hat off to you

NOT.....................

K......h (Nationally Accredited Cert IV Trainer & Assessor & WA Police approved Firearms Trainer, Perth born & former employee of Secureforce International , & proud of it . Also accredited by SA Police in Weapons Training , Soft Body Armour , Concealed Carry, Defensive Tactics etc) a fraction of Ryans certified achievments , but I also have been a student of his .
Veni Vidi Vici
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

ACSO wrote:
Awk@night wrote:Wilsons are expecting too much traffic to cope with the voice channel the mobile operations centre is using..

Regards David
You have amply demonstared the capability you have of incisve reasoning , by assuming a Truck = a Truck Driver.

You obviously are a great mental giant who has undoubtedly risked a few million Dollars to set up your own company & competed with Giant Public Companies for 21 years plus.

We bow to your superior Security Knowledge & refer to people who have been there & done that as a 'joke' . Who do you think Authored ALL the procedures , Protocols, Training etc.. for PTA Bus Safety & Security ???

I have forwarded this on to Mr. Ryan , & I know , as do others of us in Perth , etc. & in other countries know he wont respond , as he refuses to "demean himself "

Good luck David you obviously have an Executive Position within the Security Industry that allows you insight into information that Governments in WA , Australia , USA,Columbia,Malaysia,Singapore etc dont have.

As a former Australian Military Trainer , I have to take my hat off to you

NOT.....................

K......h (Nationally Accredited Cert IV Trainer & Assessor & WA Police approved Firearms Trainer, Perth born & former employee of Secureforce International , & proud of it . Also accredited by SA Police in Weapons Training , Soft Body Armour , Concealed Carry, Defensive Tactics etc) a fraction of Ryans certified achievments , but I also have been a student of his .
You didnt go to iraq did u?
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
daniel86

Post by daniel86 »

Retracted
Last edited by daniel86 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

I never had a good dealing with Secure Force, hence my dislike for them.

They were obstructive when I was a Transit Officer, to the point where I nearly locked one up.

They were uncooperative when I was in Local Government Security, we had responded to a incident where a tree had fell over from a bus station across a public road.

The first priority from RYAN himself who showed up with one of his guards was to get us to leave public property....the bus station.

What a bloody JOKE.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
daniel86

Post by daniel86 »

Retracted
Last edited by daniel86 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.