Rail, Bus and Ferry services
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2526
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden EZI30XLT Scanner.
- Location: High Wycombe
DFES voice will remain analogue for the the next 20 years. There are significant barriers to digitisation of voice comms for the fire and SES comms.
There is now a significant amount of data being sent from each vehicle either via GSM or SATCOMM (Yes, actual satcomm)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests