Rail, Bus and Ferry services
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2506
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBCD396T, Uniden Bearcat 3000XLT, various Yaesu and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden EZI30XLT Scanner.
- Location: High Wycombe
They'll be waiting longer than 2020. Digital comms are hopeless once the system gets complex.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 am
- Scanners and Receivers: RTL2858 SDR dongle, Baofeng GT-3 MkII
heres hoping they fail with that otherwise im out of content to listen too
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:34 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden bc xl245 trunk tracker II
- Location: Perth
I have just seen a PTA ad on WAGov jobs for 2 contractors regarding changing from analogue to digital comms.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests