Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Motorola

Frequently asked questions.

Got a question? This is the best place to check first!
shaun72

Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Motorola

Post by shaun72 »

Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Motorola? I have just received a B/New Motorola XTS5000, just wondering if anyone has a manual and operations for changing frequencies to listen to Police/Fire/Amb/Aviation?
:oops:
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Re: Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Moto

Post by vk6hgr »

shaun72 wrote:Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Motorola? I have just received a B/New Motorola XTS5000, just wondering if anyone has a manual and operations for changing frequencies to listen to Police/Fire/Amb/Aviation?
Find a local Motorola dealer. Bring the frequencies you need and proof of ownership.
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
APCO 25 Encrypted

Re: Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Moto

Post by APCO 25 Encrypted »

shaun72 wrote:Anyone know how to reset all frequencies on XTS5000 Motorola? I have just received a B/New Motorola XTS5000, just wondering if anyone has a manual and operations for changing frequencies to listen to Police/Fire/Amb/Aviation?
:oops:
I have several of these radios and can re-program it for you if you wish. All i need is a list of the channels you want.

Please give me the model number, host and dsp versions and also the flashcode. This is done by turning on the radio and pressing the bottom side button below the PTT 5 times as soon as you turn it on. It will show all the radios information in cluding flashcode, serial number, model number etc.

Regards
Last edited by APCO 25 Encrypted on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
APCO 25 Encrypted

PM me the details and i can help you out. You will find that NO /\/\ dealers will program that radio for you as its mostly used with govt. departments so they dont want to touch them.

I do have the USB programming cable and the latest CPS that can program the radio as i own and operate a fleet of XTS5000 and XTS3000 radios.
APCO 25 Encrypted

Any mods or admins - Can you please close this thread as shaun and myself have made arrangements for the programming of the radio.

Regards