Subiaco- Rugby Freqs

Frequently asked questions.

Got a question? This is the best place to check first!
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

G’Day Luke,

If your there again and you see us roughly in the same spot come say hello we don’t bite. If you can’t remember us its twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb! 6ft 5in myself (hence Stretch) and stubble is a mere 5ft 4in it makes a sight when we both get out of the car attending. Be good to meet people on this forum, same as you aunty eye’s……………..

Usually a plain XR6 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Hi Stretch, will keep an eye out for the 'miss match' :lol: . In what district or division would i be most likely to bump into you? I'd say if you see an ABC cammo with a beard say g'day, but i think we all have beards at the moment :? .

When you saw luke, could you tell who he was working for :?: . Where as myself, Turbo, Chromii, The Green Bastard, Bonez and Steve (and possibly others??) were all formerly, or are currently working in the broadcast media, luke has made a lot of unsubstantiated claims about media connections, and refuses to answer questions about his credentials.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Hi Aunty,

Were usually a floating devise for the northern districts but are called to attend eastern / southern regions when requested. But usually the Black XR6 is a dead giveaway………. Unfortunately I could not see anything that would give away Luke to who he was working for I would be only be a speculation it may not have been him in the first place. There was 2guys one holding the camera (identical to what the TV station uses) and someone next to it, that’s as much information I can give you.

I’ll keep an aye open for an ABC camera operator with a beard, though if you come across twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb come to say hello were an eyesore with the height differance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your to call us strech I’ll be more entertaining (wink wink nudge nudge)
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Stretch wrote:Hi Aunty,

Were usually a floating devise for the northern districts but are called to attend eastern / southern regions when requested. But usually the Black XR6 is a dead giveaway………. Unfortunately I could not see anything that would give away Luke to who he was working for I would be only be a speculation it may not have been him in the first place. There was 2guys one holding the camera (identical to what the TV station uses) and someone next to it, that’s as much information I can give you.

I’ll keep an aye open for an ABC camera operator with a beard, though if you come across twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb come to say hello were an eyesore with the height differance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your to call us strech I’ll be more entertaining (wink wink nudge nudge)
I know someone who is known as 'stretch' though hes a wanker...your not a train driver are you :p

Just felt oblijed to say that haha and hopefully there are more "stretches" out there
luke

Post by luke »

unsubstantiated claims about media connections.. right nice one. :x
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

I m aware of copper called stretch from Warwick Cop Shop - he's a top bloke..
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

luke wrote:unsubstantiated claims about media connections.. right nice one. :x
Ok then (despite me already asking in this thread!) exactly what did you do on the Rugby OB?, specifically what camera/s were you on? and exactly who did you work with??
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

AV201 wrote:

I know someone who is known as 'stretch' though hes a wanker...your not a train driver are you :p

Just felt oblijed to say that haha and hopefully there are more "stretches" out there
Nope not a train driver at all, but i know who your on about :) He is based at the depo up north and he transfered from being the boss with the Transperth CAT buses.

I see him from time to time, down at AMRA (Australian Model Railways Association) though my old man, I'll tell him that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Only kidding mate, but i can only agree :lol:
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Stretch wrote:
AV201 wrote:

Nope not a train driver at all, but i know who your on about :) He is based at the depo up north and he transfered from being the boss with the Transperth CAT buses.

I see him from time to time, down at AMRA (Australian Model Railways Association) though my old man, I'll tell him that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Only kidding mate, but i can only agree :lol:
ahhhhh very good then, yes yes that is the bloke im on about :lol: oh you can tell him if you wish, geez i tell him hes an ass :D

Onya Mate! :wink:
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Is he off his probation yet?
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Stretch wrote:Is he off his probation yet?
No Idea mate, can find out :wink:
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Heya AV201.

I dont know if the other Strech is a freind or fo???? but rest assured if he said he quit from the Perth Cat's he wasnt :lol: :lol:

Think he would have liked to quit, though he was pushed.

Found this out????
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Stretch wrote:Heya AV201.

I dont know if the other Strech is a freind or fo???? but rest assured if he said he quit from the Perth Cat's he wasnt :lol: :lol:

Think he would have liked to quit, though he was pushed.

Found this out????
Stretch mate, hes definetly not a friend as many of my mates told me how he "goes about", and I think hes a wanker haha...poor bastard, hopefully his mumma loves him..

regardless, it wouldnt surprise me if that was the case :lol: :lol:
I couldnt imagine people of his type would be liked in a workplace were other people have to put up with him, perhaps alone in a train is indeed for the best :lol:

hehe