St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.
Moderators: Infernal, Always RX
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:48 am
i dont know if this is the right place to put it but
on the tonkin highway i saw a new sprinter with a winch on the bullbar
is it lsu or...
I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH DFES OR BFB
Closing the door for a while.
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:06 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT
- Location: Caversham, Perth
Sprinters with Bull bars are usually heading for a country location
- WARSUG top poster
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:08 pm
and outer suburb fringes, like I do believe Mundaring has one?
I've closed the door!
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:07 pm
- Location: Metro Area
No SJA ambulance vehicles in the metro Area have bull bars (or winches for that matter). This would more likely be a mining vehicle