EMS maybe another new ambo service

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Amb510

EMS maybe another new ambo service

Post by Amb510 »

Spotted at the intersection off stirling & new castle street-white toyota landcruiser with all yellow decals LED lightbar and EMS ambulance on the back in blue with some logo on it.

wasnt fast enough to take a pic as i was driving and had a police car behind me.
PFO
Banned

Re: EMS maybe another new ambo service

Post by PFO »

Amb510 wrote:Spotted at the intersection off stirling & new castle street-white toyota landcruiser with all yellow decals LED lightbar and EMS ambulance on the back in blue with some logo on it.

wasnt fast enough to take a pic as i was driving and had a police car behind me.
I think you will find that medic one now have a landcruiser but dont know about its livery. :D
gcs of 3
Amb510

Post by Amb510 »

thankyou pfo for that

Was that medic1 or carepoint who got the new landcruiser ?

But i saw it again sunday as well funny enough about same spot you have to look twice as the decals are pretty close to hostile1 but not really.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Amb510 wrote:thankyou pfo for that

Was that medic1 or carepoint who got the new landcruiser ?

But i saw it again sunday as well funny enough about same spot you have to look twice as the decals are pretty close to hostile1 but not really.
same diff isnt it?
gcs of 3
Amb510

Post by Amb510 »

I found out who this mob are after seeing one off there ambos at bunbury hospital its a health worker recruitment agency who are now branching into ambo work same as carepoint and prime health.

Strangely enough there ambos are the same colour as AMS BUT not releated in anyway

No camera so no pic sorry :(
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

do you know the name of this agency?
gcs of 3