advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

PFO wrote:
Herpes wrote:Jebus we are going off topic now

Better get a mod
yep
I heard that you run and dob anyway

go on then go on go on
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Herpes"]Sorry forgot you dont think[/quote] was that think or drink ill just answer yes to both
gcs of 3
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Herpes"]Ur a fence sitter[/quote]nope
gcs of 3
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

PFO wrote:
Herpes wrote:Ur a fence sitter
nope
Yes you r

When have you taken a stance fully in this forum

SHOW ME
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Let's keep the language appropriate please. :?

We have under-18s here.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

ok sorry

Im only 12
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

PFO: In answer to your question i guess the best answer is. They should fix there own nest first, and too little too late but it would make a great CCC Investigation who was paying who off and that patients lives were being put at risk. Hence i am 100% for ambulance legislation regarding private providers it would take 3 years AT that for it to be put together i mean shit ive got a report that they can just sign put to parliment get it passed and bingo an ambulance act. SJA can keep sucking on the governments nipple and select private operators can perform patient transfer work.

I mean worse case scenario "person died during transit after 2 not really qualfied staff took the transfer" it would be the biggest hand ball ever.

Oh the patients on the stretcher its "there problem" (no one dies on the stretcher remember always at the hospital) BUT you rang them to transfer the patient its "Your problem" just a game off tennis.

Interesting ive guessed about 1000 people viewed this thread in less than 24hrs by my calculations.

Herpes: You said a british paramedic flew the coup did a kiwi paramedic do the same at all by any chance ?
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

i think that was herpes qurstion during his little brain snap lol :lol:
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Oh okies cool cool

I must say MO did a relatively good job on the ALAS website.

I wonder if MO will go down as well for all the lil "doings" at alas seems though they are the TRAINING body for them.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Markmywords"]Oh okies cool cool

I must say MO did a relatively good job on the ALAS website.

I wonder if MO will go down as well for all the lil "doings" at alas seems though they are the TRAINING body for them.[/quote] are you sure that M.O wrote it beause there are typos and certain words are used alot like extensively equipped and extremely qualified. Just doesnt seem to be proffessionally written????
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I think pay peanuts gets monkeys i wouldnt expect much seems though it was free.

MO charging $10,000 for a Diploma and a cert iv whats that 7 months off not really training.

Gees what a cash cow MO have AND trying to fail your own staff as well lynda *tsk tsk*

I hope you have a document shredder and just remember that emails can still be retrieved back from your ISP ;) sitting back and waiting :)
Last edited by Markmywords on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Hey mmw i think kyle must be away for weekend? maybe he went camping with herpes :lol:
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Dont know been up to my neck in work filing,photocopying,taking pictures,copying statements.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Markmywords"]Dont know been up to my neck in work filing,photocopying,taking pictures,copying statements.[/quote] 4 days off 4 me lol
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

No days off for me back to work tomorrow, going to melb next thurs n fri though having sick days *cough cough*