advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Markmywords"]So how many tow truck drivers called ALAS to go to prangs ??

State government insurance commision were looking at making it harder for private services to collect ambulance transport fees and looking at putting a SJA policy in only for emergencies and private companies could only collect if they were doing transfers inbetween hospitals[/quote] cant comment on that one or would have to kill you lol :lol: :lol:
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Following a Critical care transfer and the attending officer

1) Gives morphine
and
2) Proceeds to follow through with a chest decompression and then covers it up prior to going into A & E.

Feel free to comment,
musketeer

no b*#*@*y rescue

Post by musketeer »

No there was no rescue. used all my drinking water to refill the rad and just slowly limped back! :lol: :evil: :lol:
MMW it would be unfortunate for insurance to be that one eyed wouldn't it? :? [-X
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

No thats just showing an attending officers incompetence. :wink:

Monkey see monkey doo

I hope the good dr has signed off on the protocols *oops dont you need them first before signing off*
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Markmywords"]Following a Critical care transfer and the attending officer

1) Gives morphine
and
2) Proceeds to follow through with a chest decompression and then covers it up prior to going into A & E.

Feel free to comment,[/quote] please tell me that they didnt get away with something like that :cry: :evil: :roll:
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Well by the sounds of it they did, it was only brought to my attention recently.

Im wondering who trained them on that, MO by any chance.

And the fact it was covered up prior to entering A&E makes it worse.

My grind meter is at 100% atm and if i was an employee there i can tell you right now i would ensure that ALL ambulances were not operable ;)because it is down right dangerous and stupid to do that procedure.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:Well by the sounds of it they did, it was only brought to my attention recently.

Im wondering who trained them on that, MO by any chance.

And the fact it was covered up prior to entering A&E makes it worse.

My grind meter is at 100% atm and if i was an employee there i can tell you right now i would ensure that ALL ambulances were not operable ;)because it is down right dangerous and stupid to do that procedure.
OMG!!, Are you serious.:shock:

Well I'm glad I took Musketeer & friends advise to get the hell out out of the service.... Musketeer and I were clever enough not to get caught up in BS like that.. Sheesh!!! [-X
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Markmywords wrote:Following a Critical care transfer and the attending officer

1) Gives morphine
and

Feel free to comment,
MMW hope you have proof of that in case they try and sue you. Stranger things have happened.

Being a transfer where did they get the morphine from - was it from the sending hospital.

Why didn't the sending hospital perform the needle chest decompression.

How to you cover up a chest decompression, as if it is indicated, it must stay insitu?

If this occurred at Barbagellos, why did not a Doctor do this as they normally would?

Where did this occur and how long ago?

What was the outcome for the patient?
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

was the patient conscious?
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Check your PM herpes.

PFO: Dunno if the patient was conscious but waiting for an email to confirm the finer details.

You can just make up your own mind about who it may have been hence why i didnt go into any further details.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Herpes wrote:
MMW hope you have proof of that in case they try and sue you. Stranger things have happened.
MMW don't worry, they can't. Reason is this forum is personal opinion and therefore cannot be backed up by factual information or used as evidence. Its digital therefore it can be modified. After all if companies are throwing lawsuits out to its employees it means they have something to hide!!

Anyhow I doubt companies even take notice of forums. As they are that just open discussion. With little to backup any statement etc. Companies would be outright stupid & unprofessional if they took the advice of a forum..
:D
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

hey dominos are now paying up to 20 dollars an hour to deliver pizzas.
Perhaps ALAS heirarchy can use all their knowledge to get the pizza to its destination safely :? :lol: :smt003 :smt040 :smt044 :smt044 :smt082 :smt082 :smt081 :smt081 :smt023
gcs of 3
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"][quote="Herpes"]

[/quote]

MMW don't worry, they can't. Reason is this forum is personal opinion and therefore cannot be backed up by factual information or used as evidence. Its digital therefore it can be modified. After all if companies are throwing lawsuits out to its employees it means they have something to hide!!

Anyhow I doubt companies even take notice of forums. As they are that just open discussion. With little to backup any statement etc. Companies would be outright stupid & unprofessional if they took the advice of a forum..
:D[/quote] kyle i think youll notice that whilst companies may not act upon users of the forum, they are definately watching and taking notes, using information to their advantage and more importantly improving their
current status.hopefully their learning about themselves as well. notice how many more guests with no posts are watching this site lol
gcs of 3
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Dr. Visser CMO for Barbagellos, ALAS Medical Director and RFDS Doctor. Sounds like a very busy man. Is there a conflict of interest here?

I wonder if he is aware of what MMW stated bout patient receiving chest decompression?

Does he hang to the left?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Look whos been sleeping in MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bed said the mumma bear.

Reaks of you wash my back i wash yours.

I hope there note taking too little too late. I hear the toilet flushing.