advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

musketeer

Post by musketeer »

yes very high and deservedly so
. Hours, rate of pay, buying own uniforms work conditions let's not even go there!!!!
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="musketeer"]yes very high and deservedly so
. Hours, rate of pay, buying own uniforms work conditions let's not even go there!!!![/quote] well at least you got out with your sanity :smt101 :smt108 :smt081
gcs of 3
musketeer

Sanity

Post by musketeer »

Yes my sanity is intact also my very definate sense of right and wrong
PFO
Banned

Re: Sanity

Post by PFO »

[quote="musketeer"]Yes my sanity is intact also my very definate sense of right and wrong[/quote] its interesting to see that there are not many on warsug that are defending alas and that the few that did have both left and removed all their statements, and as you previously said, all this smoke means there must be a fire lol.
gcs of 3
musketeer

Sanity

Post by musketeer »

speaks volumes :(
PFO
Banned

Re: Sanity

Post by PFO »

[quote="musketeer"]speaks volumes :([/quote] yes sad but true. hey maybe you can tell us what their new ambulances were like to drive
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I hope they removed the saw dust from the gearbox and i quote "you wont wanna buy that one sir" we have more coming in with less klms next week.
musketeer

sawdust

Post by musketeer »

hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
mercs were like St's mercs don't go round corners too fast! Don't park on a hill etc
it's the serviceing that doesn't get done so gearboxes fail to engage and lights that are not checked and then found not to be working! but to be told "just thump it and it comes on" was a bit much!
PFO
Banned

Re: sawdust

Post by PFO »

[quote="musketeer"]hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
mercs were like St's mercs don't go round corners too fast! Don't park on a hill etc
it's the serviceing that doesn't get done so gearboxes fail to engage and lights that are not checked and then found not to be working! but to be told "just thump it and it comes on" was a bit much![/quote] wow theyve only had those beasts less than a year lol
gcs of 3
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:
musketeer wrote:hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
it's the serviceing that doesn't get done so gearboxes fail to engage and lights that are not checked and then found not to be working! but to be told "just thump it and it comes on" was a bit much!
wow theyve only had those beasts less than a year lol
Lol, well it should be called the "where not fancy but we are CHEAP!!" service.. :smt045 Go La we gi!!!
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

its stupid really, when u think about it, its all tax deductable anyway. :shock: :? :P :lol: :roll:
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Tax deduction indeed :D

They will need everythign they can get :)

bring in the reform ;)
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="musketeer"]hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
it's the serviceing that doesn't get done so gearboxes fail to engage and lights that are not checked and then found not to be working! but to be told "just thump it and it comes on" was a bit much![/quote] wow if there not servicing their vehhicles, its only a matter of time for something bad to occur.Did they service their equipment like O2 ECG/DEFIBs stretchers etc? :shock: :roll:
gcs of 3
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:
musketeer wrote:hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
wow if there not servicing their vehhicles, its only a matter of time for something bad to occur.Did they service their equipment like O2 ECG/DEFIBs stretchers etc? :shock: :roll:
The word Nope is appropriate. :shock: Well if they did its must have been top secret :smt043
Last edited by Kyle on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"][quote="PFO"][quote="musketeer"]hey guys, you have way too much information!!!lol.
it's the serviceing that doesn't get done so gearboxes fail to engage and lights that are not checked and then found not to be working! but to be told "just thump it and it comes on" was a bit much![/quote] wow if there not servicing their vehhicles, its only a matter of time for something bad to occur.Did they service their equipment like O2 ECG/DEFIBs stretchers etc? :shock: :roll:[/quote]

Well if they did its must have been top secret :smt043[/quote] should be part of a vehicle checklist. didnt anyone check that lol.Dangerous place to be if you zap someone and the machine was due for service and or recallibration 5 years prior lol.
gcs of 3