advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Hey all http://www.hrconnect.com/streaming/ Online EMS Radio Scanners
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Full moon tonight peoples.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:Full moon tonight peoples.
Awoooooooo!!! Herpes will change tonight into a Ware Wolf..!!! Be warned his arch nemesis (HM) he is coming for you!!! :P

. :smt043
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

I feel better now
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Where is PFO, has someone finally committed him/her to graylands last night. No more internet access for PFO. Crazy person
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Come on all, only ten pages to crack the ton
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

PFO has been kidnapped by a crack ALAS team to ensure that the "truth" remains hidden.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

EAR is still discussed in F.A training but that is all. Lets say that a paramedic aproaches a patient that has a confirmed bue ring octopus bite,are we going to perform full cpr regardless or EAR. I know which i would choose, and like herpes stated, if they are perfused then technically cpr shouldnt be required. If someone who is only SFA level then i have no issues whatsoever in full cpr being performed.

On the issue of breaths,there is still great debate over this one and i think you will find that the ARC are still debating breath rates for paeds and infants and doubt that the 30-2 will stand and be reduced back to 15-2 for them only. You may also find that compression rates will eventually increase again as more studies are completed
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Markmywords"]PFO has been kidnapped by a crack ALAS team to ensure that the "truth" remains hidden.[/quote] oh shux guys thankyou
for your concern,but i feel much better now that the meds have kicked in in in in in in in in in in in in in, whoops soooory the anti-parkinsons havent setsetsetsetset ininin yetyeteyteyteyte :smt103 :smt104
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

hey kyle just seen your post with the zoll compression machine, did you pick out all the problems with their presentation?
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:hey kyle just seen your post with the zoll compression machine, did you pick out all the problems with their presentation?
I looked at the video of the Zoll Auto Pulse. The statistic they are cliaming seem little bit fixed. However good concept yet needs allot more real trials before a true verdict can be given. There seems to be a few flaws with it.. However I'm sure will a little more R & D. They will eventually make a assitory product. For me manual CPR will do.. :wink:
O.O
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"][quote="PFO"]hey kyle just seen your post with the zoll compression machine, did you pick out all the problems with their presentation?[/quote]

I looked at the video of the Zoll Auto Pulse. The statistic they are cliaming seem little bit fixed. However good concept yet needs allot more real trials before a true verdict can be given. There seems to be a few flaws with it.. However I'm sure will a little more R & D. They will eventually make a assitory product. For me manual CPR will do.. :wink:[/quote]I think i may actually have to agree with you there my friend. I actually dont mind the way it is set up, but the compressions in the vid were too slow and shallow but im sure that its programmable which would resolve the issue, but it still wouldnt be applicable to all patients and there would need to be strict guidelines as to use :D
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

[quote=PFO]I think i may actually have to agree with you there my friend. I actually dont mind the way it is set up, but the compressions in the vid were too slow and shallow but im sure that its programmable which would resolve the issue, but it still wouldnt be applicable to all patients and there would need to be strict guidelines as to use :D[/quote]

For example they could use them in Mass Casuality Situations where they don't have enough Medical Personell to attend to casualties needing CPR.. Possible use, as a more of a backup option. Rather then as a first measure. Plus how are we supposed to burn those coffee calories off without CPR... lol..

I have a new exercise program called the CPR diet. 2 hours of CPR will see your waist get smaller and will help you save a life. I have copyrighted the idea all so no copying.. :D Could make millions!!! :P

Slogan: CPR Diet - Save a Life & Loose a few Pounds
O.O
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"][quote=PFO]I think i may actually have to agree with you there my friend. I actually dont mind the way it is set up, but the compressions in the vid were too slow and shallow but im sure that its programmable which would resolve the issue, but it still wouldnt be applicable to all patients and there would need to be strict guidelines as to use :D[/quote]

For example they could use them in Mass Casuality Situations where they don't have enough Medical Personell to attend to casualties needing CPR.. Possible use, as a more of a backup option. Rather then as a first measure. Plus how are we supposed to burn those coffee calories off without CPR... lol..

I have a new exercise program called the CPR diet. 2 hours of CPR will see your waist get smaller and will help you save a life. I have copyrighted the idea all so no copying.. :D Could make millions!!! :P

[b]Slogan: CPR Diet - Save a Life & Loose a few Pounds [/b][/quote] and need a new back by the age of 40 lol
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

[quote=pfo] and need a new back by the age of 40 lol[/quote]

Sssshhh don't tell anyone I have disclaimer for that., Just blame it on the awful suspension that Mercades seem to deliver with Sprinter Ambulances.. Someone tell them people in R&D at MERC you need to get better suspension.. Patients are being diagnosed with having the shakes when going into ED. Its suspension related I tell you.

Lol I had a Irish cream coffee.. You can all tell can't you.. :wink:
O.O