St John Ambulances

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

What do you think of the ambulance workers

They do a great job
91%
They do a terrible job
3%
They do an ok job
6%

Total votes: 32

sn_quinlivan

St John Ambulances

Post by sn_quinlivan »

I must say that the ambulance drivers and assistant do a great job i must have been unfortunate that i had been in one at least 3 times in the last two years they do a great job and all i can really say is Well done and keep up the good work
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

sn_quinlivan,

Great posting mate - here is my view - I think that the Paramedics do a SUPERB job - They have a great sense of humour as well - cause i was taken by ambulance from Jandakot Airport after i suffered what appeared to be a stroke while i was flying with my instructor.

They helped out so much and made me feel that it wasn't so bad - and that i wouldn't get to die on there watch - so yeah - great bunch of people.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

My Neighbour Is A Paramedic (paramedic One Way , Copper The Other) , And She Is the Funniest Person i know. There sytem For Dispatching Jobs Is Brilliant, as is ALL MVA's being treated as a priority 1. I have The New Jobcodes listings From her.

Another Round Of My 2 cents lol .

Catchya
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Millsy wrote:My Neighbour Is A Paramedic (paramedic One Way , Copper The Other) , And She Is the Funniest Person i know. There sytem For Dispatching Jobs Is Brilliant, as is ALL MVA's being treated as a priority 1. I have The New Jobcodes listings From her.

Another Round Of My 2 cents lol .

Catchya
Don't spose you could post the new job codes, the only ones I can find on this forums are from 2001
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

I think that the Ambulance Service could be better, I think that Paramedics and Ambulance are everyday Hero's and do a fantasic job with the resources they are provided.

:)
Per Ardua-Ad Astra