AMS discussion page

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Canon: 3M Diamond grade or 3M Reflective vinyl should be used.

The Hostile1 ambos have the aussie standard applied as you can tell follows the ACT ambulance as well.

The AMS Ambos just have normal screen printed on 90% off the vehicles.

FYI it only costs $750 for a 3M Diamond grade decal package for a F350 ambo and well about $3000 for a 3M Diamond grade package for a merc sprinter.
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

canon
Banned

Post by canon »

you workin at the red bull this weekend, if so shall see ya there
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Struggling to get pilots and co pilots atm so im looking after the south if you get my drift ;)

Should be a good picture weekend ams out in force
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

4353 wrote:Struggling to get pilots and co pilots atm so im looking after the south if you get my drift ;)

Should be a good picture weekend ams out in force
ill try and take some pics so ya dont miss out :wink:
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

Guys i dont mean to be rude, but i can see this conversation is moving towards a more personal side between you two guys about who is doing what on the weekend, if you dont mind taking that to a private message, your just starting to move off the topic of conversation which is AMS ambulance service.

Please not there is a Red bull discussion forum located in the Aviation Band Thread.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

AO11912 wrote:Guys i dont mean to be rude, but i can see this conversation is moving towards a more personal side between you two guys about who is doing what on the weekend, if you dont mind taking that to a private message, your just starting to move off the topic of conversation which is AMS ambulance service.

Please not there is a Red bull discussion forum located in the Aviation Band Thread.
yeah its all good. this is an ams page and they will be at the red bull thus the convo. On a different note what are the Delicias like to drive as opposed to say the Subarus that SJA use. I would have thought the camber of the Delicia would struggle more as opposed to the subaru?
musketeer

Red Bull

Post by musketeer »

so i take it that AMS got the Red Bull again?
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

VFAS had most the work
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
wizzard

Re: Red Bull

Post by wizzard »

musketeer wrote:so i take it that AMS got the Red Bull again?
AMS had the contract for the Airfield, and transport from the airfield
canon
Banned

FMG

Post by canon »

see FMG have ceased in port hedland till at least middle of next year, so we may see a few more hostile/Ams vehicles around town
canon
Banned

mas

Post by canon »

interesting coincidence occurred today. Was at a bank in freo today and there was a person opening a new account for MAS, how freaky to be in the line at that particular moment in time. So there ya go, perhaps MAS hasnt been bought out after all ???? Oh how WA pre hospital care is a funny business.
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

LoL i wish my bank was open on saturday hahaha.

FYI say some ams vehicles at an event today looked spiffy as.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

4353 wrote:LoL i wish my bank was open on saturday hahaha.

FYI say some ams vehicles at an event today looked spiffy as.
lol :lol: oh yeah yesterday
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: AMS discussion page

Post by 4353 »

Spotted AMS ambo at an incident MC v Road on karel ave near offramp at Roe.

Looks like they have a new uniform same as what Victorian Ambulance Service have Dark blue shirt dark pants.

Tried to take some pics off thr ambo but the driver was waving at me not too, attending officer was filling out PCR while his partner was sitting in the drivers seat.
RIP