Old Ambulance

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

jasonjag
Banned

Old Ambulance

Post by jasonjag »

Each afternoon, I see an old Ambulance, either a Ford F100 or 500, do not know, painted cream with extended roof in middle of back to stand uip, travels south in North St Mt Lawley.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Cool!
jasonjag
Banned

Ambulance

Post by jasonjag »

Toottoot wrote:Cool!
Might take camera next week if i can get a chance to snap it, but do not know how to up load it .
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Just print some copies off and put them on power poles.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Toottoot wrote:Just print some copies off and put them on power poles.

Man your way too cool for this forum...............
gkoutlis

Re: Old Ambulance

Post by gkoutlis »

jasonjag wrote:Each afternoon, I see an old Ambulance, either a Ford F100 or 500, do not know, painted cream with extended roof in middle of back to stand uip, travels south in North St Mt Lawley.
Hey JJ - I too have seen this one mate, and its always down at Kwinana Motorplex (not drag racing) - but its always parked up where the cars wait in line for their turn to drag etc... - When the season starts up again at Motorplex later this year, will see if I can take a pic for you...
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
jasonjag
Banned

Re: Old Ambulance

Post by jasonjag »

gkoutlis wrote:
jasonjag wrote:Each afternoon, I see an old Ambulance, either a Ford F100 or 500, do not know, painted cream with extended roof in middle of back to stand uip, travels south in North St Mt Lawley.
Hey JJ - I too have seen this one mate, and its always down at Kwinana Motorplex (not drag racing) - but its always parked up where the cars wait in line for their turn to drag etc... - When the season starts up again at Motorplex later this year, will see if I can take a pic for you...
G
Going to take the camera to work and see if i get a chance to snap it .
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I use to see this car outside the ice works in west perth 8:30pm regular as clock work, i think its been converted to a camper looks like a piece of shi*

Saw an old mark 3 done up as a tradies vehicle with the mickey mouse ears on it driving round bibra lake on my trekk up to perth