St Johns 2008 Recruitment

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

Last edited by Infernal on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

Hey Munchkin - how did your friend find out about their place in the assessment centre? Was it by mail?
I was told they're still reviewing apps?
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Any one hard about their comms jobs, training starts on the 25th, unfortunately i haven't heard any thing yet, so i think i have been unsuccessful
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

AO11912 wrote:Any one hard about their comms jobs, training starts on the 25th, unfortunately i haven't heard any thing yet, so i think i have been unsuccessful
perhaps you should not have registered with you AO number on this site :cry: sorry but me thinks that could be the prob
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Perhaps, but i hardly believe that would be the case, all im doing is posting harmless pictures.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

AO11912 wrote:Perhaps, but i hardly believe that would be the case, all im doing is posting harmless pictures.
yeah i think your right, just read all ya posts and they seem cool unlike myself lol.
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

someone i know has had her assesment now has her psyc test coming up has also had her interview
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)