question: if government take over then........

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Weedmeister wrote:Hello Markmywords,

I am disappointed with SJA and having no accountability, as you have correctly stated.

If it wasn't for the guys on the front line - The Ambos, the sevice was have been a lost cause long ago.
Though patient care is placed over money at the lower end of the service - The Ambos who really do care and want to make a difference.

I still can't see how SJA can justify water colour paintings as an 'investment', the CEO can drive a Stateman company car and retiriees (CEO & Med director) come back as 'consultants', when these positions have already been filled by others.
Even in my company, regardless of the postiton, the policy is to have a base model car. Hmmm, call me thick, call me dumb, I still don't understand the SJA psych.

You are one of many doing the best you can, with what you got. Though we are now in the 21st century now. Management need to think NOW and not in the past.
What kind of business are you involved in weedmeister if you dont mind my asking? Pm me if thats more appropriate
gcs of 3
Weedmeister

Post by Weedmeister »

Hi PFO, tried to PM you and not sure if it went through. I'm in Oil & Gas Safety(nothing to do with Varaunus Is). Done a few other things in my time too. :D
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Weedmeister wrote:Hi PFO, tried to PM you and not sure if it went through. I'm in Oil & Gas Safety(nothing to do with Varaunus Is). Done a few other things in my time too. :D
didnt get your pm but ive sent you one.

cheers
gcs of 3
Weedmeister

Post by Weedmeister »

Hi PFO, no PM received this end.