Ambulance services other than St John

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Toottoot
Banned

Ambulance services other than St John

Post by Toottoot »

A thread for Monday's experts. Please whinge as much as possible because as you may be aware - no anywhere else cares.
Last edited by Toottoot on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Yes indeed,

One looking bord as hell the other walking round with some head set on.

I think someone didnt calculate the event risk properly.

Did you see the critical care sign was removed off the ambulance i asked why and got "No Comment" can i have a look inside.."No"

Great PR.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

I'm on my way back in so I will ask the same questions. Is ALAS a branch of Secureforce?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Got no idea hey ? Interesting thought though how did you pick it up ?

I was pretty aggresive in my approach haha the young guy was mucking round with the defib putting it all back together n closed the door as i walked up n started asking questions.

SJA did it last year had about 8 people floating around and a vehicle.
musketeer

Critical care

Post by musketeer »

Was it perhaps the power of public opinion that had the critical care sign removed?
Wonder if it is still a personal taxi, parked outside someones house..........? :oops:
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

There is still a photo of one with critical care stickers on the ALAS website.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Toottoot"]There is still a photo of one with critical care stickers on the ALAS website.[/quote] i thought only one of their mercs had critical care on it?
gcs of 3
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

YAY! Another ALAS Thread where everyone can make up as much bullshit as the last! :D
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Millsy"]YAY! Another ALAS Thread where everyone can make up as much bullshit as the last! :D[/quote] you can blame toot toot for that one, :lol:
gcs of 3
musketeer

Millsy

Post by musketeer »

You do have the control over yourself not to open up a thread, don't you?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Dont blame me - blame the morons who think that they know better than everybody else in the world, who believe that they should be running ambulance operations and no body else's ideas are any good.

I opened this thread to report on ALAS movements and do not condone the slander and libel that those deadbeats seemed to think was necessary. At least there is one less now.

Anyway saw an ALAS sprinter out the front of Flying Angel Seamans club this morning.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Yeh, I think perhaps a moderator should watch closely over this thread.

Let's make sure it doesn't end up as a slander mach between current/ex/possible Alas employee's VS SJA Current/ex/possible employee's.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

yeah me agree
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Toottoot wrote:Dont blame me - blame the morons who think that they know better than everybody else in the world, who believe that they should be running ambulance operations and no body else's ideas are any good.

I opened this thread to report on ALAS movements and do not condone the slander and libel that those deadbeats seemed to think was necessary. At least there is one less now.

Anyway saw an ALAS sprinter out the front of Flying Angel Seamans club this morning.
Which morons are those ?

Toottoot just curious if you work prehospital care at all or not ?

And its not slander if its true.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Millsy wrote:YAY! Another ALAS Thread where everyone can make up as much bullshit as the last! :D
your point may be valid, however there seems to be too much written for it to all be bs. If its all true then its not slander but simply the truth, check out the secureforce thread if ya want to see slander lol. there seems to be nobody defending alas, why? you defended them wholeheartedly in previous posts but now? there seems to be no-0ne doing that which is of concern, i worked for them previously during rfds. i think their may be some wrong doings going on hence all the interest, but you are right in that there should only be one thread and no need to start
up others. Perhaps we could get some feedback from current alas staff to set the record straight? that is if their are any left. :)
gcs of 3