Ambulance services other than St John

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Weedmeister

Post by Weedmeister »

Nothing compares to the F250 Turbo Diesel, with double overhead foxtails, stereo, heated seats and that nice...... You hear it? Sound of the diesel motor.... With a 'Wheeled Coach' modular body on the back..
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Long live the F250's the only down side is the fuel consumption.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

hey saw a Delicia all stickered up as an ambulance today with lights and all.
Anyone know who it belongs to?
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

canon wrote:hey saw a Delicia all stickered up as an ambulance today with lights and all.
I saw that about a week ago turning ont tonkin from kewdale rd, just had the word ambulance written on the side with lights on top, no idea who it is but
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

[quote="canon"]hey saw a Delicia all stickered up as an ambulance today with lights and all.
Anyone know who it belongs to?[/quote]

I had a non st john ambulance pass me on friday going home from work it was under lights and sirens and stopped at an accident on kewdale road is a delica a van type like a mitsubishi express/toyota tarago if so then yep ive seen it if no then no i havent.
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

I dont know if i like the idea od a ambulance service being named HOSTILE

Sounds like they should have the contract for the prisons
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

canon wrote:hey saw a Delicia all stickered up as an ambulance today with lights and all.
Use to be owned by alas, so would aasume it now makes up part of the new companys fleet.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

bomber wrote:
Use to be owned by alas, so would aasume it now makes up part of the new companys fleet.
Correct me if im wrong but ALAS have gone into liquidation? so how can all these vehicles be still in use if they are ALAS property? went on the AMS website and also noticed that ALAS medical director is now ams director and if ams are doing rfds as has been stated then isnt this a conflict of interests?
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

AO11912 wrote:I dont know if i like the idea od a ambulance service being named HOSTILE

Sounds like they should have the contract for the prisons
Hostile Env. Services contracts to mine sites. AMS will be the ones providing the Ambulance service, currently AMS is using HES mine ambulances.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Canon: You should direct your problems to the relevant dept if anything illegal was going on it would have been dealt with by now, i did some reading back to Feb 2008 and it seems this horse has been flogged to death already.

AMS (Sorry Hostiles) ambulances are great for mine sites but not for urban reponse i was given a sneak and peak over a week ago and looked inside off one does the job i guess.

Its great to see a new competitor to the market though as soon as they get some "qual paramedics" maybe they can get the work back FI took off them.

I saw a F350s ambulances going up kwinana freeway this morning on the back off a flat bed truck no logos but decalled up wasnt green but red & blue
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

Feb 2008? Alas was still running so not sure what your getting at. All that im pointing out is that ALAS vehicles are now working for AMS/hostile and knowing for a fact that alas are now under liquidation how can that be possible.Having the MD also jump the coop is also sus. None of this was mentioned in Feb 08?. Cannot be done i would have thought.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Don't go dragging all this up again. If you want to talk about that, do it somewhere else!
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Sorry Admin

I was just pointing out to canon that this bitching was going on back in feb on this forum wont mention it again. :-#

Sorry canon i do apologise what you are speaking about was effective from 19th Aug 2008 and involved Westpac S.A which took possession off 3 VW Ambos + Ambo Firout.
seeker

re accident

Post by seeker »

The tragic accident which occurred is devastating. To the families loved ones , friends and associates of all those involved i wish to offer my deepest sympathy. (Anything else written here doesn't warrant a moments consideration)
sending condolences to those involved
seeker
Silence implies consent
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

Was it a sprinter or F series both which bullsbrook have got anyway.

Either way i hope the vollies get some counselling from SJA.