Ambulance services other than St John

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

d3funct.q45

Post by d3funct.q45 »

PFO wrote:What excuses? name them. There is not one post where an excuse has been made nor have i deleted any post on this site unlike others who endeavoured to castigate and then run and hide. If what you write is true then its not a conspiracy. Conspiracies come from people who dont know what theyre talking about nor do they know the industry. Do You?
Straight away you have raised a wall and put up a defensive comment without really absorbing what I have said... for starters, conspiracies? Who mentioned anything about a conspiracy...?

The previous threads with Secureforce, AMS, ALAS, etc are all the same... one small group making allegations against people or practices, and another group on the defensive, making excuses.

In the end, nothing is achieved because no one has produced proof, and you all look like twats as you clamber around in a circle going over and over the same things...

If there is substantial evidence of misconduct, or any laws being broken, why is it being argued on a radio scanners forum of all places, and not being followed up with the relevant government authorities??
http://www.chrishermann.net

Scanning with; Uniden BC61XLT.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Yes your right, i misread, but my question wasnt answered and at the end of the day. dont like , dont read, you choose, your choice.
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

d3funct.q45 wrote:
If there is substantial evidence of misconduct, or any laws being broken, why is it being argued on a radio scanners forum of all places, and not being followed up with the relevant government authorities??
Its Bbeen done already.

Allegations reported for negligent behaviour by ALAS that has already reported include.

* A Nurse at a hospital for taking cash kickbacks for giving transfer work. (Been dealt with already)
* 2 Occupational first aiders transporting a cardiac patient then the "director" destroying the case sheet and rëwriting it.
* Dropping a patient at RPH off the ferno stretcher then denying the patient was ever transported by them and blamed SJA.
* S8 Drugs been given to a person not employed by the company and sending them to whoop whoop to hand them over to the ambulance crew.
* Obtaining benefit by deception.

Investigations do take awhile we all know but they have been updated that the person inquery has moved to this other service ***.

People are looking into it and one is doing a storey as well.

Run into another provider today out in belmont who mention that this service had approched them to hand over work/contracts for a fee which was declined....and was "wouldnt touch anything with a ten foot barge pole"

Just a healthy discussion about Ämbulance/Paramedic Services which both fall into.
PFO
Banned

cheers

Post by PFO »

you forgot to mention the attempted needle decompression which was also covered up lol
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Oh i forgot about that one !!!!
I think it falls under the "critical care ambulance service"

On another note

The LED lights on the new sja ambulances are blinding had one pass us on a P1 in the city last night looked like a UFO.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

By god, you lot need to build a bridge. Like a bloody broken record. Why either of you have not been banned from this forum yet, I have no idea!

Blah blah blah. you both dislike ALAS for various reasons and continue carrying on about it like children. Guess what.. WE REALLY DONT GIVE A CRAP.

As d3funct.q45 said. YOu have a problem, take it up with the proper authorities.. IE PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Well, congratulations to the two people who didn't bother to read and understand my previous "final warning" that continued nonsense about who's said and done what wouldn't be tolerated.

Two accounts have been disabled. I wonder how many more there will be before the message sinks in?

To repeat, YET AGAIN, what I said in a previous post:

Any more of this crap and it won't be just threads that get deleted, it will be user accounts as well. To the people who think that this forum is your own personal soap-box, think again. Go start a blog if you want to have a rant.

This thread is now opened again, but will be closely monitored with no further warnings given out.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zebedee »

Smithy813 wrote:And keep an eye out for AMS's pretty Ford GT medic car. I don't mind saying I designed the striping scheme for it
Seen it ;)

Posted a pic (not a brilliant one I admit) in the pictures section here

It is very dark.
rescue10

Post by rescue10 »

Zebedee...

Missed you today I was in the Club House
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zebedee »

rescue10 wrote:Zebedee...

Missed you today I was in the Club House
Bet you got some good shots - I spied three photographers in front of the clubhouse with orange vests on - and with the action down the two straights today, it would have been a brilliant place to take some pics ;)

It is very dark.
musketeer

Relevance

Post by musketeer »

Can you please explain the relevence on a radio scanners forum of the past two comments on photographs/photographers at Barbagello. Neither mentioned any radio conversation or ambulance or paramedic services (which I believe is the thread they are posted on).
Just a question on relevance.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Relevance

Post by Zebedee »

musketeer wrote:Can you please explain the relevence on a radio scanners forum of the past two comments on photographs/photographers at Barbagello. Neither mentioned any radio conversation or ambulance or paramedic services (which I believe is the thread they are posted on).
Just a question on relevance.
No.

It is very dark.
seeker

New Forum for emergency care

Post by seeker »

There has been a new forum set up for emergency care discussions,
If it is ok with Zebedee i would like to post the link on warsug .
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zebedee »

I don't see why not...

It is very dark.
seeker

Emergency Care Forum

Post by seeker »

Hi all ,
Here is a link to the forum . Please feel free to browse and join if you feel like it.
http://emergency-care.forumotion.net/index.htm

Thanks for letting the forum site be posted Zebedee