Ambulance services other than St John

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

AMS is actually Advanced Medical Support.

A new company, new staff, new directors etc. I want to clarify ..again.. they are not Hostile Env Srvces, just a sister company.
Emergency Service Instructor
Quinns Rock BFF
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

So does that mean AMS lease hostile1s vehicles or you have a mutual arrangement in place between the two companies.

Is AMS going to have its own website ? or just be on the hostile1 site.

If someone works for hostile1 or ams would interchanging off employees to cover both companies be acceptable and would qualifactions need to be rechecked going from one company to another.

Just curious as a director wouldnt your best interest be that staff held nationally recongised quals or are you also going to go down the track off doing cert III, cert IV, assoc dip etc etc paramedic courses under AMS like medic1 have done.

Reason i ask if they are two seperate entities then they should operate as such correct ? So all these ambulances do theybelong to hostile1 or AMS.
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

Markmywords wrote:So does that mean AMS lease hostile1s vehicles or you have a mutual arrangement in place between the two companies.

Is AMS going to have its own website ? or just be on the hostile1 site.

If someone works for hostile1 or ams would interchanging off employees to cover both companies be acceptable and would qualifactions need to be rechecked going from one company to another.

Just curious as a director wouldnt your best interest be that staff held nationally recongised quals or are you also going to go down the track off doing cert III, cert IV, assoc dip etc etc paramedic courses under AMS like medic1 have done.

Reason i ask if they are two seperate entities then they should operate as such correct ? So all these ambulances do theybelong to hostile1 or AMS.
You ask lots of questions dude, why don't you ring AMS or our Directors I'm sure they'd love to hear from you? I don't have the answers.

AMS will have their own website www.advmed.com.au

We just share office space, like we do with our other sister companies.

I don't run either company, but if AMS use hostiles ambulances for the short term then, how that would work would be up to the directors to work out seeing as they own them and frankly none of your or my concern.

BTW didn't i read that speculations about company directors, who runs what and how etc... was banned by Zebedee, so leave it alone please.
Quinns Rock BFF
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I do ask alot of questions just to make sure that cowboys in prehospital care industry are weeded out and those companies doing so are dealt with appropriately and are named appropriately (not on here off course but another site names n shames)

Admin had said the mention off any "previous" directors of companies etc etc.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Smithy813 wrote:AMS is actually Advanced Medical Support.

A new company, new staff, new directors etc. I want to clarify ..again.. they are not Hostile Env Srvces, just a sister company.
gday smithy good to see competition out there again and yes your right it is a new comp, but old staff the only saving grace is the SA paramedic they have on board but he is only one person . There can only be 2 reasons why certain ex alas management were retained, which are assets, ie equip and training packages and the other, well cant really say on this forum it would be inappropriate, but good luck to them and hope hostile arent affected as they are a good mob.
gcs of 3
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Smithy813"]AMS is actually Advanced Medical Support.

Ams and Hostile directors are the same people
gcs of 3
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

PFO wrote:

So? what is that meant to mean... Rupert Murdoch is a owner/director or share holder in dozens of companies doesn't mean that 20th Century Fox, The Sunday Times, FUEL TV, Myspace etc etc ........ arn't seperate companies... and he's part of them all.

Two seperate entities, okay?
Quinns Rock BFF
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

rescue10 wrote:Barbagallo Fire Crew

The Fire Crew has two sets of Jaws and Spreders
Chock's
Chains
Hand Tools
SoS Rescue Tools
Hydralic Tools

One of the better equiped motor sports fire crews in Australia
so all this equipment and they still decided to roll Ben Junes mini back onto its wheels at the V8s with no prior spinal precautions.
gcs of 3
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Smithy813 wrote:
PFO wrote:

So? what is that meant to mean... Rupert Murdoch is a owner/director or share holder in dozens of companies doesn't mean that 20th Century Fox, The Sunday Times, FUEL TV, Myspace etc etc ........ arn't seperate companies... and he's part of them all.

Two seperate entities, okay?
if you have checked out the AMS website all the truth is plain and simple to see whats going on. enough said :D . crystal ball say ???????
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

The crystal ball says it all.

Funny in ED the today a sja para said that *** are just **** under a different body because off that one person in mention on the website and only time would tell....i wonder if one of the IP cowboys from **** got a job over there as well at ***.
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

yes time will tell, and i hope you're magnanimous enough that if AMS does do well that you can accept that and be humble about it.
Quinns Rock BFF
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Smithy813 wrote:yes time will tell, and i hope you're magnanimous enough that if AMS does do well that you can accept that and be humble about it.
perhaps if you peruse through some of the previous threads that have since been locked you may realise that whats been said by those people is quite accurate and the statements of concern back then have actually come to fruition. One can only tell the truth, whether people want to listen or not is entirely up to them.If you had bothered to read my previous posts properly you would have noted that i wished AMS all the best and Hostile from what i gather are a good bunch as i personally know people who have worked perviously for them and some who are in the upper ranks. If you stopped being so bloody defensive and just say it how it is then you wouldnt have such a hard time, and i say this with all sincerity, humility, empathy,and kindness on behalf of all the previous ALAS employees who have lost there job due to insolvency, and the unqualified wheeties box heirarchy :D :roll:
gcs of 3
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

PFO wrote:
Smithy813 wrote:yes time will tell, and i hope you're magnanimous enough that if AMS does do well that you can accept that and be humble about it.
perhaps if you peruse through some of the previous threads that have since been locked you may realise that whats been said by those people is quite accurate and the statements of concern back then have actually come to fruition. One can only tell the truth, whether people want to listen or not is entirely up to them.If you had bothered to read my previous posts properly you would have noted that i wished AMS all the best and Hostile from what i gather are a good bunch as i personally know people who have worked perviously for them and some who are in the upper ranks. If you stopped being so bloody defensive and just say it how it is then you wouldnt have such a hard time, and i say this with all sincerity, humility, empathy,and kindness on behalf of all the previous ALAS employees who have lost there job due to insolvency, and the unqualified wheeties box heirarchy :D :roll:

Alright it finally happened Hooray!!!
d3funct.q45

Post by d3funct.q45 »

As a newbie reading back over the threads, reading the so called controversies with Secureforce, AMS, ALAS and whomever else targeted on this board... I feel the only appropriate gesture would be :roll: :roll:

Its somewhat discouraging to be reading this sort of thing on a forum for WA radio scanners, where in reality the 3-4 people contributing to the bickering should be voicing their concerns in private... All Im reading is allegations after allegations, and excuses to go with it.

:roll:
http://www.chrishermann.net

Scanning with; Uniden BC61XLT.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

d3funct.q45 wrote:As a newbie reading back over the threads, reading the so called controversies with Secureforce, AMS, ALAS and whomever else targeted on this board... I feel the only appropriate gesture would be :roll: :roll:

Its somewhat discouraging to be reading this sort of thing on a forum for WA radio scanners, where in reality the 3-4 people contributing to the bickering should be voicing their concerns in private... All Im reading is allegations after allegations, and excuses to go with it.

:roll:
What excuses? name them. There is not one post where an excuse has been made nor have i deleted any post on this site unlike others who endeavoured to castigate and then run and hide. If what you write is true then its not a conspiracy. Conspiracies come from people who dont know what theyre talking about nor do they know the industry. Do You?
gcs of 3