Ambulance Politics & Policies

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I spy with my little eye something begining with ALAS.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

why does ambo go on strike?
Last edited by playworth on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Here we go again, on to the 2nd page already and 1 comment only vaguely on topic...and you guys wonder why the ALAS thread was closed...
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Heaven forbid that a forum be a place for people to meet and place their opinions and have a good time. Overall the majority of what was being said did have merit and was worthy of being placed on the alas forum. You disagree and that is fine. But to close it only proves that the draconian empowerment has made people lose sight of why this site is even here. If people were unable to make use of this site, then why is it here.

Yes some comments have been made in jest and I know that it is not practicable now days to have a sense of humour. From now on, I will only post applicable points. I suggest that if you go through all other threads, you will find plenty of off topic conversation.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

playworth wrote:why does ambo go on strike?
Who what when AND how ?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Herpes wrote: If people were unable to make use of this site, then why is it here.
Um my guess is something to do with radio scanning.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Toottoot"][quote="Herpes"] If people were unable to make use of this site, then why is it here.
[/quote]

Um my guess is something to do with radio scanning.[/quote]ALAS havent had working radios for years , and you have off topic threads on this site
and general threads and threads about TV programs with crappy actors, so go figure why ALAS was shut. Gee could upper management have complained directly to the warsug admin. I noticed it took a long time to close a previous thread about the pack of aboriginals at miss maud and that contained very racist pics and remarks. Have they been removed yet? Everyones entitled to opinions at the end of the day .Thats what makes the world go around. What makes for bickering are peoples perception of anothers thoughts. Hve you paid enough attention to notice that many of us actually know eachother which is why there is jest. Where it all goes wrong is when you have people who simply lie and get caught out and make fools of themselves, and i dont need to mention names because we all know who they are because they have been found out and have stopped posting which is quite humourous, some have even taken off all their previous posts, WHY? Nothing to hide nothing to fear, stop wrapping the site in cotton wool and you may get back up to your previous record of 127 users on line at one time.
Thats my THREE CENTS and you can percieve it any which way you want :wink: :wink: :wink:
gcs of 3
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

well said PFO. are you running for PM. My vote your way
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Herpes"]well said PFO. are you running for PM. My vote your way[/quote]now since i am riled up, who the bloody hell decided to call themselves ambulance protectorate and the not bother to post?? If you dont post, your not protecting anything, so why bother insulting us with such a stupid name and not expect to be taken the piss out of :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
gcs of 3
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

My vote to :P
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Hey PFO i know who that new username was :D so alls good. He did post under it but the post was removed.

oh n it wasnt me lol
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Whingefest 08 right here ladies.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Herpes wrote:It appears that someone has obviously got their nose out of joint. A call from alas management must have occurred.
PFO wrote:Gee could upper management have complained directly to the warsug admin.
Oh grow up the both of you. If you like conspiracies, go find a "Who really shot JFK" forum instead.

For the third and last time ... I closed the ALAS thread because it was full of crap and I have better things to do with my time than read through all that nonsense to see who's slagging off who. And this thread is rapidly heading the same way...
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

does anyone know the CEO of SJA?
Last edited by playworth on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

For God's sake you lot... stop bagging the Admins. A public forum does not automatically constitute a free for all crap-fest. ALL public forums are ADMINISTRATED, MODERATED and CONTROLLED. The Administrators of this site own it, and are entitled to control and edit it as they see fit.

If you feel compelled to bleat on and on and on about something that is important to you, do the rest of us a favour and go and create your own forum elsewhere. Then you can liable and slander whomever you want.

In the meantime, if you wish to be members of this forum then so be it, but remember these simple rules:

The Admins of this site are the Umpires.
The Umpire's decision is final.
Do not argue with the Umpire.
If you don't want to play by the Umpire's rules, go play another sport.

The overwhelming majority of members of this forum are sick to death of the mindless shit that gets typed here... the flame wars... the trolling... and the keyboard warriors.

And finally and most importantly...
If you haven't got any thing good to say, then don't say anything at all.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!