Thanks to the ST John Ambulance Crews

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Thanks to the ST John Ambulance Crews

Post by Donga »

I had an incident yesterday where I needed to call an ambulance, as one of my clients had a seizure lasting slightly more then 5 minutes on the South Perth Foreshore. The ambulance response time although it seemed to take forever was very quick and the Ambulace crew were very friendly and able to put myself as well as my non verbal client at ease. Thanks to all envolved and if any WARSUG members in St Johns know the crew plese pass on my thnaks to all envolved.
gkoutlis

Re: Thanks to the ST John Ambulance Crews

Post by gkoutlis »

Donga wrote:I had an incident yesterday where I needed to call an ambulance, as one of my clients had a seizure lasting slightly more then 5 minutes on the South Perth Foreshore. The ambulance response time although it seemed to take forever was very quick and the Ambulace crew were very friendly and able to put myself as well as my non verbal client at ease. Thanks to all envolved and if any WARSUG members in St Johns know the crew plese pass on my thnaks to all envolved.
Nice one Donga - I hope your client is on the road to recovery, and was lucky to have you there.

Here is an idea - just to help you out - to pass on your thanks to the crew, you could call or e-mail St.Johns on the following:

Telephone: (08) 9334 1222

Email: stjohn@ambulance.net.au
Office Hours
Monday - Friday. 8:30am - 4:30pm.

But well done on your quick thinking mate - it does make a difference, and as the motto says -
Every second counts
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

or the phone number of 9334 1234 and ask to speak to supervisor they can pass the msg on to the right crew
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

munchkin1981 wrote:or the phone number of 9334 1234 and ask to speak to supervisor they can pass the msg on to the right crew
Thanks for the info muchkin1981 and MrG I will give them a call on Friday.