New Victoria Park Depo

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

gkoutlis

New Victoria Park Depo

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi guys,

For those of you that can pick up - 412.475 - Does anyone know where the New Victoria Park Depo is?

I know there is once called Kensington - which is right next door to the Firies and Kensington/South Perth (combined) Police Station.

I have just heard this on air a few times, and wondered is there a new station up and running. :?: :idea:
Glen
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Glen »

Hi
Old Victoria Park Depo remodeled
one road back from Albany Hwy near Mccs
Norman Road and Welshpool road Behind car yard
Regards Glen
Last edited by Glen on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: New Victoria Park Depo

Post by Ludacris »

gkoutlis wrote:Hi guys,

I know there is once called Kensington - which is right next door to the Firies and Kensington/South Perth (combined) Police Station.
:lol:
Last edited by Ludacris on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Glen - do you have the street for that?
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

whoa like 3 emergency servies next door to each other

how convienient

:P
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Thats right Chris - I used to live in the area - They are located on the very busy George Street in Kensington.

While i was a kid i remember SJA and FESA right next to each other, and only recently (Last year) they built a new Brand Spankin new Police Station - So South Perth and Kensington are now combined into one huge station.
Irish

Post by Irish »

gkoutlis wrote:Thats right Chris - I used to live in the area - They are located on the very busy George Street in Kensington.

While i was a kid i remember SJA and FESA right next to each other, and only recently (Last year) they built a new Brand Spankin new Police Station - So South Perth and Kensington are now combined into one huge station.
The Central station has been closed for extentions and one paramedic crew moved to Vic Pk and the others to Osborne Pk and Nedlands ( days )
Riverton II have also moved to the new Vic Pk station.
So now there are two paramedic crews and two Transport crews working from Vic Pk ( opened wed 9th )
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi Irish,

Thanks very much for that. I was just curious as to finding out about the Vic Park Depo - but the one in Kensington is still operational as well so the two depo's must cover a large area???? Kensington,South Perth, Vic Park, Como?

Any others?
Irish

Post by Irish »

gkoutlis wrote:Hi Irish,

Thanks very much for that. I was just curious as to finding out about the Vic Park Depo - but the one in Kensington is still operational as well so the two depo's must cover a large area???? Kensington,South Perth, Vic Park, Como?

Any others?
Vic park is only 6k from the Kewdale station so will cover their area too.
probably get a lot of work in east Perth and Northbridge as there is now no Central.
spacy250

Post by spacy250 »

Irish wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Hi Irish,

Any others?
Vic park is only 6k from the Kewdale station so will cover their area too.
probably get a lot of work in east Perth and Northbridge as there is now no Central.
Nedlands is now covering most of the Northbridge/Perth areanow Central has gone. They are flat out on Friday and Saturday nights.