SJA Ambo pics

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Millsy did it look any good or what ?? shouldve taken some pisc !!!!
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Markmywords wrote:Millsy did it look any good or what ?? shouldve taken some pisc !!!!
Looks F*cking Mint!!

Deffinatly gets you noticed with one of them light bars at night time...
Had The Grill Lights also...

There was another 4WD down there. Same markings as the "X-ray" Cars. But as aposed to the red & Blue's was a strobe light bar. Amber Lenses. Same as the ALAS Bars.
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

Millsy wrote:[
There was another 4WD down there. Same markings as the "X-ray" Cars. But as aposed to the red & Blue's was a strobe light bar. Amber Lenses. Same as the ALAS Bars.
You will most prob find that is the VFAS landcruiser OS2. if you want i can get pics of it when i see it next, along with any of the VFAS vehicles

It's Great that we are getting Merc Sprinters as first aid posts.... apart from being ex-PTV
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

When these come up for there use by date are they being stripped into a bare van and flogged off at auction anyone know ? or going to auction decommisioned with cabinets in the back !!!
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Markmywords wrote:When these come up for there use by date are they being stripped into a bare van and flogged off at auction anyone know ? or going to auction decommisioned with cabinets in the back !!!
Either traded in for the new vehicle or sold privately to staff for same as trade in rate. (although that was a few years ago).
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

some vehicles hae been sold to overseas you would have to ring sja hq and find out
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

anyone got any pics of the forester in the sun? or perhaps any pics of the WAPOL forester which i believe belongs to forensics?
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

I dont have any Forester pics just now , but i see one at least a couple times a week parked up at work... will do my best.
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Nice work Nachoman :) much appreciated. And Always RX would be appreciated if you could snap a pic of it up for me :)

thanks in advance.

Its all good guys got a photo emailed to me from Tom

RIP
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

I got a photo today of the new Mitsubishi Pajero VRX @ SJA HQ being test driven by SJA Driver as a new 4x4 offroad ambulance to replace the Landcruisers. They look very nice and would look awesome decked out in SJA colors. Will upload the photo soon.

RIP
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Okay, so today whilst at our Subcentre, as I am on the committee I was put in charge of ordering our new 4WD Mercedes Ambulance, so in the coming weeks I should have some pretty sweet pics of the trials. As far as I know they are only trialing two or three of these, one for us, another in the Goldfields and I am not sure where else. Also we have a paramedic beginning to work with us in the next week or two.
Last edited by Schism_ on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

A paramedic there permenatley or just ona tamp basis ? but still loev to see some pics
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

As far as I know he is permanent
Last edited by Schism_ on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcesAP

Post by AcesAP »

I think his title will be "Rural Support Paramedic"

In place to support local subcentres with training, clinical issues, emergency response, and maybe even staffing and recruitment. Also, if I remember correctly, may be used to assist the local health services if a skills need is identified. I imagine this may be to insert IV's, for example, if there is no doctor available......

AcesAp