SJA Ambo pics

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

silent_wingz

Post by silent_wingz »

There are 2 black and white fords in Albany at the moment. Saw them both parked next to each other last week.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Yer i travel down south quite a fair bit have seen a black n white from margs, yallinup (but in the green not black n white) and one at esperence as well.

I think alot of the sub centres with no cash will still have mark IV's BUT i totally disagree that SJA make them pay for there vans, i know they find raise and get lotteries money but the quieter sub centres should get maybe a mark IV few klms on the clock and pay a bit toward it id really hate to see what they charge the subcentre for them.

In regards to busso's F250 which they brought by themselves from superior industries alot of shit hit the fan because it wasnt obtained from Paull & Warner-personally i think alot of "secret hand shakes" go on in around this kinda thing. Harvey actually have a troop carrier ambulance that they got from mader international as well.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Our new paramedic arrived today, with a brand new subaru forrester awd wagon, very very nice looking machine.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Can't remember if I posted this at the time, here is the Ford Ambo from Toodyay.

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Oh god another dinosaur, how old is that pic ? IM guessing its buy a brick for a new depot ? Wonder if SJA and lotteries commision are chipping in for that one !!!!
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Last edited by bomber on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

MMW,

14/10/2006 at the Toodyay show champ.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Last edited by bomber on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Wouldn't Be Seen Dead on That Street After 6pm !!

:lol:

Kent Street = Death.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Agree with you there millsy, think last week assualt on the corner outside the club same time chick had an asthma attack 84's took her to hospital in there car and mandurah came up P1 for the head injury.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Just found out Merredin SJA has their new Merc bus. No pics sorry.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

What are the 100 series landies and Subaru Foresters used for??? I saw a forrester racing down Roe Highway about a month ago.. the slim LED liht bars can be seen from aggggges away. Nice looking cars too!..
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

They are for the clinical team leaders/team leader. Seen a Mt Barker Ambulance today, Old Ford Longreach LWB, Black and White. Showing it's age that's for sure
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Schism_ wrote:They are for the clinical team leaders/team leader. Seen a Mt Barker Ambulance today, Old Ford Longreach LWB, Black and White. Showing it's age that's for sure
Can't have... they only have one F250 and two Mercs. No Longreach ambos have been there AFAIK.

Mount Barker Numbers 1 (Ford) and 2 (Mercedes) - 3 just coming into picture on the right.

Mount Barker Number 3 (Mercedes)
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

WPXZBP wrote:Image
That pic cracks me up every time I see it "pure gold" :lol:
Formally ZO100, now KG100 :D
ubc 72xlt...ubc 60xlt...uh015sx