WA Ambulance Kits

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Ambo1990

WA Ambulance Kits

Post by Ambo1990 »

Hi all I have a interest in medical equipment if any one has pictures of the following equipment or can get pictures of the following equipment I would greatly appreciate it I can post or email you pictures of my equipment. if you can upload the picture of email them to me at mitchschmidt1990@gmail.com

-WA ambulance Heartstart MRX
-WA ambulance oxygen kit (what ever they are using)
- WA ambulance red kit
- WA ambulance drug kit

if any one is able to provide pictures of the listed equipment it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Nafenn

Re: WA Ambulance Kits

Post by Nafenn »

Ambo1990 wrote:Hi all I have a interest in medical equipment if any one has pictures of the following equipment or can get pictures of the following equipment I would greatly appreciate it I can post or email you pictures of my equipment. if you can upload the picture of email them to me at mitchschmidt1990@gmail.com

-WA ambulance Heartstart MRX
-WA ambulance oxygen kit (what ever they are using)
- WA ambulance red kit
- WA ambulance drug kit

if any one is able to provide pictures of the listed equipment it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Google is your friend!

St Johns Volunteers use Oxyvivas and the paras use a different Oxygen kit (i can't remember the name of it)

The red kit is a trauma bag - if you know what you need, you can make up your own kit using the St Johns Supplies form and different bags can be found all over the place.

Im not going to comment on the drugs beyond stating that they are heavilly controlled by Law.
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
Ambo1990

Post by Ambo1990 »

do you have any pictures of the trauma kits ? and yea I understand on the drugs as ours are the same in Victoria
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Ambo1990 wrote:do you have any pictures of the trauma kits ?
Just guessing here but I would imagine that would be commercially or operationally sensitive information. Your best bet would be to contact St John WA and ask them for the details. Then if they decide it's appropriate they'll tell you.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

Ambo1990 wrote:do you have any pictures of the trauma kits ? and yea I understand on the drugs as ours are the same in Victoria
yeah, i wouldn't be comfortable putting up pics of one of our trauma bags. Good luck in your search tho.

Do you mind if i ask what you are looking to use the information for?
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
Ambo1990

Post by Ambo1990 »

just interested in what you carry in WA as im a paramedic in Victoria and also a volly with st john
AcesAP

Post by AcesAP »

All paramedic ambulances are now using the Phillips MRx monitor/defibrillator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk