advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"][quote=pfo] and need a new back by the age of 40 lol[/quote]

Sssshhh don't tell anyone I have disclaimer for that., Just blame it on the awful suspension that Mercades seem to deliver with Sprinter Ambulances.. Someone tell them people in R&D at MERC you need to get better suspension.. Patients are being diagnosed with having the shakes when going into ED. Its suspension related I tell you.

Lol I had a Irish cream coffee.. You can all tell can't you.. :wink:[/quote] yum might make one myself, after i finish my bourbon.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:yum might make one myself, after i finish my bourbon.
Its actually taste really nice and warms you up.. 8-[ .
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

PFO wrote:
Kyle wrote:
pfo wrote: and need a new back by the age of 40 lol
Sssshhh don't tell anyone I have disclaimer for that., Just blame it on the awful suspension that Mercades seem to deliver with Sprinter Ambulances.. Someone tell them people in R&D at MERC you need to get better suspension.. Patients are being diagnosed with having the shakes when going into ED. Its suspension related I tell you.

Lol I had a Irish cream coffee.. You can all tell can't you.. :wink:
yum might make one myself, after i finish my bourbon.
Well after the piece of dog shit ALAS brought with that sprinter im surprised there vehicle is still going, came from one off the busiest vic metro depots and more kerb hopping that a pro standing on the streets off st kilda.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:
Well after the piece of dog shit ALAS brought with that sprinter im surprised there vehicle is still going, came from one off the busiest vic metro depots and more kerb hopping that a pro standing on the streets off st kilda.
m**** is going to have A**S bad reputation as mud sticks, just my 2 cents.. Association can cause Havock . :smt064

As for the old sprinter self combustion.. :smt073

I wouldn't buy A**S even if someone gave it to me for free. To many issues.
:smt019 :smt081
Last edited by Kyle on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Already been reported i believe kyle.

I know that another new organisation will have training ties with an already establised company from victoria. So medic 1 cut off there nose to spite there face limiting themselves to one ambulance service and how can they train people when staff wont stay.

Seems like a lose lose situation to me.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:Already been reported i believe kyle.

I know that another new organisation will have training ties with an already establised company from victoria. So medic 1 cut off there nose to spite there face limiting themselves to one ambulance service and how can they train people when staff wont stay.

Seems like a lose lose situation to me.
No surprises, I heard a few more good mates have already left A**S.. for better waters and I can see more people also moving on.. After all treat your employee right and provide good conditions otherwise they will give you the.. :smt116 and jump ship.
Last edited by Kyle on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

New Improved and experienced companies will take the bread and butter of those that fail to keep up. Its just a matter of time.. :D

For example if I was a Consumer which company would I choose.

Company M

Professional
Qualified Staff
On-Going Training
Innovation
Exceptional Customer Service
Punctual
High Standard of Patient Care
Reasonable Prices
Organized
Well Resourced
Well looked After Employees

or

Company A

Un Professoinal
Limited Qualified Staff
Poor Customer Service
Poor Standard of Care
Bugger all training..
Dirt Cheap Prices
Un-Organised
Always Late..
Un-Resourced.
Employees treated like rubbish.

Company M would be the consumer choice even if the cost was higher. Which choice the smart choice.. :D
Last edited by Kyle on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
O.O
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Poaching is alive n well and money talks so do the walk lol
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"]New Improved and experienced companies will take the bread and butter of those that fail to keep up. Its just a matter of time.. :D

For example if I was a Consumer which company would I choose.

[b]Company M[/b]

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5591/f ... il0.th.jpg[/img]
Professional
Qualified Staff
On-Going Training
Innovation
Exceptional Customer Service
Punctual
High Standard of Patient Care
Reasonable Prices
Organized
Well Resourced
Well looked After Employees

or
[b]
Company A[/b]

[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8211 ... ad8.th.jpg[/img]
Un Professoinal
Limited Qualified Staff
Poor Customer Service
Poor Standard of Care
Bugger all training..
Dirt Cheap Prices
Un-Organised
Always Late..
Un-Resourced.
Employees treated like rubbish.

[b]Company M [/b]would be the consumer choice even if the cost was higher. Which choice the smart choice.. :D[/quote]r they the new vws for alas lol they currently have a special on this model, Buy one and get two free :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gcs of 3
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

[quote = pfo] r they the new vws for alas lol they currently have a special on this model, Buy one and get two free :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

[quote = pfo] you are full of mesenteric melena [/ quote] ewww!!!!

Well could be however comes free with fireworks display & instant combustion features. Environmentally disposable.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
O.O
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

At the end of day I think SJA do a good job :smt006 . I would just like to see another Ambulance Service come on the scene that is also professional. Which can also deliver High Patient Care. Help fill the gap, as we know the demand for Ambulance Services can outstrip supply. Also allow up and coming & current industry professionals a choice for who to work for.

However I'm sure we will see a Superior Service enter the industry :wink: .. :smt026
O.O
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Kyle"]At the end of day I think SJA do a good job :smt006 . [b]I would just like to see another Ambulance Service come on the scene that is also professional. [/b]Which can also deliver High Patient Care. Help fill the gap, as we know the demand for Ambulance Services can outstrip supply. Also allow up and coming & current industry professionals a choice for who to work for.

However I'm sure we will see a Superior Service enter the industry :wink: .. :smt026[/quote] Yes they do a good job in general, because they have some sort of structure in place. Unfortunately from what i hear both on and off this site- isnt the case for alas, sounds like upper management arent even qualified paramedics lol
gcs of 3
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

PFO is a pile of donkey poo poo, with frank blood, or was that parts of franks DNA. This is not a personal attack, but fact.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

[quote="Herpes"]PFO is a pile of donkey poo poo, with frank blood, or was that parts of franks DNA. This is not a personal attack, but fact.[/quote] ???? :shock: :shock: :? :roll: :wink:
gcs of 3
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote: Yes they do a good job in general, because they have some sort of structure in place. Unfortunately from what i hear both on and off this site- isnt the case for alas, sounds like upper management arent even qualified paramedics lol
Im sure A**S will hate me for saying this. However you couldn't really call them a Ambulance Service in my personal opinion. This sounds awful to say. However SJA Volunteer stations were better equipped & trained. Thats just how I felt. :shock:

I was warned by a SJA individual about A**S and I should have listened. However you live and learn from your mistakes.. and move forward.!!

Also I really disagree with A**S some wearing epaulets of ie: AO that don't reflect that level of training..
OFA is a Occupation FA
After all CERT III is a PTO
CERT 4 is a Basic Ambulance Officer and so forth..

After all if a incident happens and you are compared to a AO ie Grade III and you have not received the training to that level yet wear the tags.. You will land your self in Hot Water..

If one thing I learn't from life lessons never pretend to be something you are not. Be frank honest about your level and climb the ladder of rank by learning, qualifying and becoming competent in the field. Not by being a cowboy or pretentious prick.

So many of the people I thought would change A**S have left. So obviously easy to move people on then change for the better.
Last edited by Kyle on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O