advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Herpes wrote:
Herpes wrote:Me fink kyles a virgin

cause hands dont count
With your pic at least you use two hands
Im a Love Doctor :smt060, girls go crazy for me..

, Your at UNI, Herpes plenty of fine looking people there. Depends on the course though

:smt004 :smt003
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

No glove no love

I wouldnt be touching any off those hippies at ANY uni.

Get into nursing some fine talent ;)
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:No glove no love

I wouldnt be touching any off those hippies at ANY uni.

Get into nursing some fine talent ;)
Well I guess the uniform might help my chances.. :wink:
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

The reason why bystanders should be seen and not heard

Going to lunch today down west perth a ladys had a fall and by the looks off it has "undone" for knee replacement in alot of pain (and noticable deformity with the tib/fib just under the skin)

So stopped (as you would) now mind you only one person had stopped to help her and without making a racist comment maybe a reason why they didnt stop (either that or people dont like getting involved was because of liability concerns)

So the "bystander" who runs a local shop was trying to get this lady to stand and walk her to the bus so she could get the bus to hospital (i didnt like her chances) and in the process of getting her to stand she went ass over and fell back onto her knee <screaming in pain> apolgised to her and left her where she fell and went back to her shop....

After a few nice words to our "bystander" did the right thing and called sja the crew were pleasant and help full.

Happy ending :D
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

[quote="Markmywords"]The reason why bystanders should be seen and not heard

Good to hear you stepped in and showed them the way.. :wink: & avoided the lady further injury.

I think liability is a major reasons these days for people not helping...

To many lawsuits for ridiculous things, mind you forum users throw legal threats around when indifferences occur..
O.O
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Kyle wrote:
Markmywords wrote:The reason why bystanders should be seen and not heard

Good to hear you stepped in and showed them the way.. :wink: & avoided the lady further injury.

To many lawsuits for ridiculous things, mind you forum users throw legal threats around when indifferences occur..
cant get sued if ya do the right thing. One cant get into any trouble if they have now knowledge and simply stay with them until help arrives. Its called morals.
gcs of 3
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

i think housemate must be workin nightshift on the trains :shock: :lol: :roll: he seems to have dropped off the planet warsug
Last edited by PFO on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gcs of 3
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Markmywords wrote:The reason why bystanders should be seen and not heard

cant get sued if ya do the right thing. One cant get into any trouble if they have now knowledge and simply stay with them until help arrives. Its called morals.
Very true, however most people don't know that...

I have assisted many people. However I guess PFO like me, you & MMW we dare to care.

:smt006
O.O
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Kyle gentle places spade in boot checks if coast is clear after building sand castles . (-:
:smt043 8-[
Last edited by Kyle on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
O.O
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

sorry thats bollocks.Unless you have some mental retardation and dont know good from evil All adults that dont have any first aid know how to simply call for help and/or stay with the injured until help arrives. You are right however in that it does come down to a care factor
gcs of 3
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

77 Pages of utter crap. Nice.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

PFO wrote:sorry thats bollocks.Unless you have some mental retardation and dont know good from evil All adults that dont have any first aid know how to simply call for help and/or stay with the injured until help arrives. You are right however in that it does come down to a care factor
Well I was brought up with very good morals and ethics. Society is becoming more introvert these days. However what I should have said most will come to a persons aid. Some however will walk on by.

I mean even the people I loath or detest etc. I would still come to the aid and provide the best care possible.

:smt056 as for that I am giving everyone in this forum a head rub..!!!
Last edited by Kyle on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
O.O
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Schism_ wrote:77 Pages of utter crap. Nice.
housemate

Post by housemate »

Last edited by housemate on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Shutup housemate you idiot. STOP WASTING MY BANDWIDTH AND GET OFF MY INTERWEB!