advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

For crying out loud guys.... stop quoting someone quoting someone quoting someone else's quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Im sure ALAS were at the big day out trying to drum up work if they answered the emergency line when needed that would be great !! cant see how they could cover the BDO when they cant even get bums on seats.

Housemate: Were you the first aider who dropped the stretcher at RPH by any chance ? now thats a kodak moment even worthy off you tube.

Hopefully another major pre hospital care provider will buy them out and shake it up before it turns into a **** heap.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Markmywords

Housemate: Were you the first aider who dropped the stretcher at RPH by any chance ? now thats a kodak moment even worthy off you tube.

When did this dropping the stretcher occur.

That is bloodly funny. Proves that they should have more pertinent training.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 14 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Without looking at what patient i was visiting on that day at rph about 6/7 weeks ago.

There was only 1 sja crew in A & E at the time.

And your right more independant training meaning NON biased training should be applied.

I wonder why 2 mercs would sit in the depot and an old vw would use to take a patient from peel to rph :? i thought the new vehicles being used would take precident over the old bus's

ALAS and SJA maybe could work together at the BDO but competiting with volunteer first aiders you couldnt beat that. Next thing taking over the royal show maybe ?
housemate

Post by housemate »

Last edited by housemate on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Just in case I have upset anyone, please note I do kid around allot have jokes from time to time.. Laughing is good for your Health Boys and Girls!!!
:smt073 :smt073

Nothing to be taken personally...

Yes my ideals of Ambulance Service can be too perfect however hey that just me..

I do fully support Private Ambulance Services.

I discriminate against VWs equally.. 8-[

However my expectations and standards will not waiver.
Last edited by Kyle on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.
O.O
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Thats ok dont apologise :) you had a bad experience and hey these things happens.

See i should give alas the medic one instructors manual they could register there own course and at least give them some in house training ;)
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

Markmywords wrote:Thats ok dont apologise :) you had a bad experience and hey these things happens.

See i should give alas the medic one instructors manual they could register there own course and at least give them some in house training ;)
I think this would be a great start. Heaven knows they need all the help they can get.

Kyle dont stress about other people. They wouldnt bout you!!!!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Yes kyle i think be your own person maybe they lost a good employee ;) but you and i know both that there loss is another service's gain.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

I will just stick to Prehospital Questions from now on guys...

(-:
Last edited by Kyle on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 19 times in total.
O.O
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

dw kyle got a question ask im sure the board members will be happy to answer everyone knows the truth anyways.

I wonder if PFO is enjoying bali.
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

no I said you would turn into a lemon and find yourself lost
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Herpes »

PFO BALI

He will no doubt come back with warts and a sun tan :lol: :lol: :lol: